FDA: Your body is a drug and we have to regulate it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Feb 1, 2012.

Are you a drug?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2012.
  1. Yes. Regulate me!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Are you effing kidding me?

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Don't care, just waiting for the Apocolypse

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Are you afraid of woman?

#41     Feb 1, 2012
  2. Maybe you are which is why you'd come up with something so bizarre?

#42     Feb 1, 2012
  3. Or are you trying to bury your evisceration under a lot of bullshit? :p

#43     Feb 1, 2012
  4. What's so bizarre? You shill for Israel; Israelis make woman ride the back of the bus; ergo, you must be afraid of woman.

I would never make a woman ride in the back of the bus...do you condone treating woman that way?

#44     Feb 1, 2012
  5. If by evisceration you mean your trolling, I am simply engaging you on the level you wish to be engaged on. It's funny watching your reaction to it.

#45     Feb 1, 2012
  6. What's really funny is reducing you to the point where all you can do is make shit up to try to hide how beaten down you are.

#46     Feb 2, 2012
  7. So why do Israelis make woman ride in the back of the bus?

#47     Feb 2, 2012
  8. What's with your sick obsession about Israel and what does it have to do with the beatdown I gave you here?

#48     Feb 2, 2012
  9. No way a dirty nasty leg could give me a beatdown. I do find it instructive that you consider this akin to a fight though. I go into these threads with the desire to have discussions and perhaps learn a few things. You go in to beat people down apparently. Does it make you feel warm and tingly when you administer one of your *chuckle* beatdowns?

#49     Feb 2, 2012
  10. Right... which is why you've been reduced to making shit up and trying to shift the focus to Israel.

#50     Feb 2, 2012