FDA approves implanted RFID chip for humans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Feb 2, 2012.

1. We all have a choice. We can submit to tyranny and become digital slaves, or we can resist it. I choose the latter.

#11     Feb 2, 2012
  2. Keep me out of your sexual fantasies.

P.S. Just noticed the chip is for humans so forget what I said about one for you.

#12     Feb 2, 2012
  3. Brave.

All the Heros are dead. Did you hear that one at Benning?

DAS, I completely get where you are coming from. It will come down to whether or not living will be better than dying. If we live we can teach. No, this noose is long planned, and they have planned for the combat trained who will resist. They have a D-base for us. I did not believe it till after I was pulled over years after I discharged. You are a Federal Employee, for life. You made a choice a long time ago. None of us knew the total consequences of that choice. But, we are assets, DAS, make no mistake.

Rebellion is not an option.

#13     Feb 2, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Absolutely, the wink emote at the end was intended to convey that.

I'm a commie, of course I oppose this. It's eventually going to be used to protect Capital from Labor, authority from dissent, privilege from want.

#14     Feb 2, 2012

5. . . . :D . . .

#15     Feb 2, 2012
  6. A likely story.

#16     Feb 2, 2012
  7. It is once they tell me I have no choice but to allow them to stick a micro chip inside my body. You always have a choice. Also I do not recall hearing that at Benning, but I will say this, the army has much better marching cadence than the USMC...hands down.

#17     Feb 2, 2012
  8. Maybe you should add another layer or two to your tinfoil hat?

#18     Feb 2, 2012
  9. Maybe they should give you a brain, and teach you how to use it.

#19     Feb 2, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, i got it when i saw it, but sarcasm it tough to emit over the interwebs.... i remember one time telling captain obvious that we should fire all the labourers, and only allow bankers in the U.S. and that the economy would fix itself if we did that..... he blew a gasket.... :D

#20     Feb 2, 2012