FCC approve the usage of F--king on TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AnonymousTrader, Dec 11, 2003.

1. It is, ask the Romans.

#21     Dec 11, 2003
  2. Gordon,

Somehow I just knew you'd be the first wiseguy to say f**k on here. Good job!

#22     Dec 11, 2003
  3. ...sorry, my sense of humor is way too dry. I meant climbing up on top of the TV and doing it.

#23     Dec 11, 2003

4. Goddammit, I guess I was too tired to understand.

Good job tho!

#24     Dec 11, 2003
  5. Well a lot of you are certainly keeping me busy tonight. Personally, I hate censorship, but their are rules on this board and one of them is a policy against flagrant and rampant cursing.

Now personally using a word here or there isn't a problem at all, but once people start cussing to hear themselves cuss then it is going overboard.

Thanks!

#25     Dec 11, 2003
  6. you don't miss an opportunity to start s**t do you? it just seems every time i turn around you are going at it with someone. i respect honest differences of opinions.....debating is what makes this site valuable for all of us. this could've been a good thread but it has quickly atrophied. i don't care if you are an atheist but your level of dogma is right up there with those you despise. i hope you perceive this as a constructive perception as opposed to an attack.

#26     Dec 11, 2003
  7. there is a big difference between the censorship of ideas versus the censorship of profanity.

#27     Dec 11, 2003
  8. that's me boy:cool: go getem sony:D tell em tell em, sticks n stones will break your bones but words.... those will really f%$k you up :D

Such a brave boy:p I'm telling mommy to up your allowance enough to buy 2 shares of LU, yeah!! double your usual:D :D

#28     Dec 11, 2003
  9. good topic & another wasted thread. :confused:

#29     Dec 11, 2003
  10. Yeah...could have been an intelligent discussion instead of this childish flame-fest.

#30     Dec 11, 2003