FCC approve the usage of F--king on TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AnonymousTrader, Dec 11, 2003.

1. YOU KNOW SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT WHEN YOU CAN SEE BLOWN UP BLOODY BODY PARTS ON THE NEWS, BUT CAN'T SEE A WOMAN'S NIPPLE!

GET REAL, PEOPLE.

I'M ABOUT A CENTURY AHEAD OF MY TIME....

#11     Dec 11, 2003
  2. wah wah your stupid thread backfired!!

#12     Dec 11, 2003
  3. what about f*cking on sat. morning cartoons?
    or 2:pm cartoons.
    or on Cartoon Network.

Oo censorship.

the word FUCK is ussed to show utter disdain and in itself a "bad" word - purposely. It is used for that exactly purpose. You're using it as you are using your life.
    I bet you eat with your hands too.

"OLD RELIGIOUS FART"

Now thats disdain for the elderly. The elderly that fought in WWII so that c********** like you would badmouth them. But I guess your grandparents were c******** like Clinton and ran away from the wars. And I'm not old. I can kick your ass from here to France where you belong and tell my buddies over beers what a mod editf******* .... you are. See, I'm using the f word - because taht represents disdain and utter contempt.

Religious - I don't know where you got that from, maybe to you religious = morals, then I guess there better be more religion in this country.

And your screenname GordonGekko., Your hero, whom you choose to immitate is not even real. He's a movie character. Thats pathetic. Of course, when you have no one in your family to be proud off this is what happens. Brain turns into liquid shit.

Oh wait - thats from your drug habit. Whatever. I just hope you curse one day in a park in front of some little kid and his dad will beat the living daylights out of you, if you don't OD first.

#13     Dec 11, 2003
  4. it's the beginning of the end for the united states! the downfall of america! the country is going to hell and the kids are going to be ruined forever!

#14     Dec 11, 2003
  5. ...I should think the issue is properly within the purview of the Consumer Product Protection Agency, as the encouragement of fornication on the television could lead to a bad fall, serious personal injury, and product liability.

#15     Dec 11, 2003
  6. No, your Mom's pregnancy backfired. They shouldve cut off your oxygen back then, and not let you live in an incubator for 3 years.

#16     Dec 11, 2003
  7. I'm not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?

#17     Dec 11, 2003
  8. Remember when one of the big networks aired Schindler's List UNCUT a few years ago? They showed tits, said 'Fuck' and all that back in the late 90's.

Guess they figured nobody would complain because of the historical importance?

P.S. Anybody who likes censorship is free to create their own TV station, and censor the programs as much as they please.

#18     Dec 11, 2003
  9. i don't care if cartoons have swears in them. if they do, it gets a MA rating and you can block it out. you can even ask for tvs to be shipped with MA shows blocked by default, I DON'T CARE!

don't gimme some WWII stuff. i have the highest respect for anyone who fights for our country. don't drag that into this to make me look bad. apples and oranges. i can respect a veteran for serving the country and disagree with his views on censorship.

go ahead and try to kick my ass. i haven't been beat up once in my life.

yeah, more religion, that's exactly what the world needs.

attacking my "Gordon Gekko" screen name! LMAO!!! WEAK!!!

my drug habit?!? i have no drug habit. you're pathetic. argue the issue, fool.

ok i'm realizing your post is a bunch of pathetic personal attacks.....not wasting my time debunking your shit.

#19     Dec 11, 2003

10. Haven't been beaten up once? There's always a first time.

Attacking your screen name - well I see that you're laughing - I'm sure im not the first one - you developed a tolerance for that

You learned a new word, debunking. Have you been studying for your SATs this time?

You have no issues to discuss. I explained to you the usage of the F word. And I dont want MY kids being exposed to it. Nor do I want anyone elses - that depletes any morality that people have. Why do I have to go out of my way to block TV programs and buy stuff. You go and subscribe to cable. Dennis Miller on HBO - he sais fucking all the fucking time (I do watch him too). Just on regular television - don't put it on. The kids won't know what to watch and when.

#20     Dec 11, 2003