FBN's "Happy Hour" a breakout hit?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Oct 29, 2007.

1. sim03

sim03

Half the audience is just watching for cleavage, downblouses, leg crosses and upskirts.

The other half is too drunk to focus their eyeballs on the objects of interest properly.

2. Oh God, Cody Willard. Now I will not call my cable company and demand the FBN.

3. The people who run FOX news are exceedingly savvy. They know what Americans want to watch and they know how to appeal to people. This is why almost anything fox produces is a huge success.

4. S2007S

S2007S

I tuned into this hype thinking it was worth it, its pathetic...

5. S2007S

S2007S

Its easy to throw something like this in a market that goes straight up and a bull market that has been running strong for years....

Wonder how "happy" happy hour will be when the next bear market sets in...I will certainly be tuning into this program the next time the dow drops 3-5% in a single day....

:D

6. This is what liberalism has wrought.

7. Liberalism is more button up than the Puritans.

8. They will throw in more upskirt shots to make up the difference.

9. cstfx

cstfx

PLEASE I don't want to see any upskirt shots of Cody Willard!!!!

There is only one word that comes to mind having tried to watch the program for a week before I made a decision on it - LOUD. From the graphics to the music to the anchors expressing their opinions (news flash guys - no one gives a shit about your opinions, just the facts)

If there were an analogy to make, it reminds me of a pub after a rugby match.

#10     Oct 29, 2007