FBI Releases Images Of Bombing Suspects

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Yep, and it turned into a siege.
    Unfortunately, immigration is becoming an achilles heel.

#41     Apr 19, 2013
  2. specifically, immigration of muslims. everywhere they go they take issue with the way the native people live.. and start blowing shit up. You would figure if you don't like the way people live, you wouldn't move to their country, or at least not be so fucking ignorant as to think they are gonna change for you. but nope, no muslims.

#42     Apr 19, 2013
  3. My feelings too.

How much more evidence do we need that muslims do not assimilate? Islam is not a religion, as we think of the term. It is a form of govenrment with religious overtones.

It is beyond ironic that liberals, who are constantly bellyaching about traditional religion, are so protective of muslims. If they had to live under islam, they would be longing for the return of Jerry Falwell.

The refugee immigration category has turned into a source of huge problems for us. Whether it is somalis in Minnesota or murderous ingrates in Boston, we need to tighten up refugee status considerably and give some thought before we allow tens of thousands of people who will never assimilate into the country. It's bad enough when they are people who allied with us, like the Hmongs. Why we allowed this horde of somalis in is beyond me. And why we would ever allow muslims in as refugees is also beyond me. Let them go to Saudi Arabia.

#43     Apr 19, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

You can see what they've done to France and England who let them in. They are nothing but trouble.

#44     Apr 19, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

It seems the killer's mother is no saint either.
    ---
    The mother of the two Chechnyan brothers suspected of setting off two bombs at the Boston Marathon was arrested last year for allegedly stealing $1,600 worth of clothes from an upscale department store.

Zubeidat K. Tsarnaeva, 45, was charged with two counts of malicious/wanton damage and defacement to property after allegedly swiping the merchandise from a Lord & Taylor in Natick, Mass. in June 2012.

She stole $1,624 in women's clothes, according to a Patch.com story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tealing-1-600-worth-clothes-Lord--Taylor.html

#45     Apr 19, 2013
  6. This brings to mind something an American clergyman once said, "the prisons are full of young men who were brought up by neglectful mothers".

#46     Apr 19, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

What a fact! Good post!

#47     Apr 19, 2013
  8. And MIA fathers.

#48     Apr 19, 2013
  9. This is why I posted the quote. Most of the time, in the media and elsewhere all you hear about is deadbeat dads. There is another side to that equation, that can be just as harmful. The quote came from Billy Graham, by the way.

#49     Apr 19, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yep, gotta love the beating single Dads take by the media. And Billy Graham is a great man!

#50     Apr 19, 2013