FBI Releases Images Of Bombing Suspects

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 18, 2013.

1. These two are the real deal. this is some footage from the shootout this morning. it sucks but it's probably the best we'll get.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cqo1Ad6spkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Apr 19, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe, but for now I'm thinking it's just an emotional over reaction.

#22     Apr 19, 2013
  3. It seems like it, doesn't it?
    All that manpower to catch a 19 year old.

#23     Apr 19, 2013
  4. http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.com...000VQW7v6xWA7o

Police have identified Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, as the "black hat" bombing suspect, killed during the manhunt that followed. Readers have pointed out that Johannes Hirn made Tsarnaev the subject of a photo essay, "Will Box for Passport," taken before the boxer competed at National Golden Gloves competition in Salt Lake City. The captions give us a micro-profile of the suspect.
    Tamerlan says he doesn't usually take his shirt off so girls don't get bad ideas: "I'm very religious."
    He studies at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston and wants to become an engineer, took the semester off from school to train for the competition. Tamerlan fled Chechnya with his family because of the conflict in the early 90s, and lived for years in Kazakhstan before getting to the United States as a refugee.
    Originally from Chechnya, but living in the United States since five years, Tamerlan says: "I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them."
    Tamerlan says he doesn't drink or smoke anymore: "God said no alcohol." A muslim, he says: "There are no values anymore," and worries that "people can't control themselves."

#24     Apr 19, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that's explains bombing women and children at a running event. IF you're a Muslim.

#25     Apr 19, 2013
  6. #26     Apr 19, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

This terrorist thing isn't so black and white anymore. Have these guys been Islamistized? What's their motive? Are they part of a larger group in the U.S.?

I am relieved that these aren't Americans who have been converted.

#27     Apr 19, 2013
  8. JamesL

JamesL

#28     Apr 19, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Wow! I wonder what this means!
    ---

The father of suspected Boston Marathon bomber called on his son today to give up peacefully, but warned the U.S. that if his son is killed "all hell will break loose."

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke to ABC News from his home in the Russian city of Makhachkala as Boston police carried out an intense dragnet for his son Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, survived a running gun battle with police during the night that left an MIT security officer dead and a Boston cop badly wounded. His older brother died in the shootout.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bom...surrender-hell/story?id=18995936#.UXFVu-go7oY

#29     Apr 19, 2013
    #30     Apr 19, 2013