FBI: No Surveillance In Mosques – Dick Morris TV

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

While SOME intelligence gathering is certainly necessary I'm not sure it's really doing us much good.

Underwear bomber - walked right thru TSA and was stopped not by air marshals but by unarmed private citizens.

Shoe bomber - walked right thru TSA and was stopped - again - by unarmed private citizens.

Boston bombers - handed to Obama by the Russians on a silver platter. Obama = Fail.

Benghazi - despite all the available intelligence and warnings no action was taken. If they're not going to act on it why bother?

Fort Hood shooting - it's my understanding the shooter had power point presentations of what he was going to do and why. Not only was he not stopped he was promoted for Christ sake.

CT school shooter - stole his weapons from his mom who had passed a government background check.

The Gifford shooter - himself passed a government background check.

We're putting up with one helluva lot of government intrusion and loss of liberty for virtually no ROI.

#11     Jun 18, 2013
  2. I still can't get over that, incompetence at its worst. what a joke our govt is.

#12     Jun 18, 2013
  3. Who the fuck listens to dick morris ?

#13     Jun 18, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Couldn't say, but I'd bet it's a lot more than listen to you and rectum combined.

#14     Jun 18, 2013
  5. yuk yuk yuk, lovecum said a funny :p

#15     Jun 18, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Hey! Look who's out of the hospital after falling off a roof on his head again. :D

#16     Jun 18, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, "lovecum", you've got him pegged.

#17     Jun 18, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

We've got a peg for you, Rectum. Bend over. :D

#18     Jun 18, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really, rectum?

#19     Jun 18, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's wrong girly man, you don't have a man crush on me anymore?

Personally I think the reason is, you're gay.

#20     Jun 18, 2013