FBI Knew Bin Laden 'Escape Flight' Possibly Chartered by Osama!! Lets It Go Anyway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jun 22, 2007.

#21     Jun 22, 2007
  2. My point was there is no "cause and effect" relationship based on the place of a persons origin.

#22     Jun 22, 2007
    #23     Jun 22, 2007
  4. Those two brothers were the family appointed administrators for a Family Trust Fund that Saddam at one time had access to. That was cut off before 9/11 ever happened. You are a lying piece of crap.

#24     Jun 22, 2007
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Need help with the post and edit buttons there, sparky?

#25     Jun 22, 2007
  6. Yes but not the truth, unlike you.

#26     Jun 22, 2007
  7. achilles28

achilles28

A very adriot observation. Which is why the mainstay of Muslim Radicals hail from Secular Norway.

You're one smart cookie!

#27     Jun 22, 2007
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Reading comprehension isnt one of your strong points.

Osamas two brothers financed AL QUEDA. READ MY LIPS: NO CONNECTION.

And you've got a drug dealing brother, thats great.

If you financed your drug peddling bro, thatd make you an ACCOMPLICE to felony.

But blame it all on Saddam. The Congressional Iraq Study Group already put that myth to bed a long time ago.

#28     Jun 22, 2007
  9. No it's a drug dealing cousin, not brother, and you talk about my reading. Those brothers of OBL were not knowingly funding terrorism. As in all trust situations Osama was entitled to family funds and he was, for a period of time, free to spend them on whatever he wanted. That is how a Trust Fund works genius. The Brothers were simply the ones who sent the checks to Osama as he requested his family birthright. They never have supported terrorism, maybe you should quit believing everything you read in German Dailies. If you want to look at the pictures of nude German chicks okay, but throw the news content away.

#29     Jun 22, 2007
  10. On the contrary, i dont much care either way.
    The largest, most expensive, dumbest bureacracy on earth is 100% guaranteed to screw everything up, and mysteriously acheive the direct opposite of what they claim to be their objectives.

This is entirely plausable, regardless of motivation.

#30     Jun 23, 2007