FBI Knew Bin Laden 'Escape Flight' Possibly Chartered by Osama!! Lets It Go Anyway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jun 22, 2007.

1. http://www.911myths.com/html/family_flights.html

The story...

Immediately after September 11th, while US airspace was still closed, the White House approved charter flights to rush members of bin Ladins family out of the country. Why weren't they interviewed?

Our take...

Many sites are a little coy about when this flight occurred, but we'll tell you; it was September the 20th. Not such a rush, really, and no, US airspace was not closed.

So who approved the flights? Richard Clarke, who said it was the right decision and he'd do it again. As he's now a major Bush critic it's hard to argue that he'd want to cover up for the President on this point.
    http://www.hillnews.com/news/052604/clarke.aspx

The family members weren't simply allowed to leave, either. The 9/11 commission pointed out:

"Twenty-two of the 26 people on the Bin Ladin flight were interviewed by the FBI. Many were asked detailed questions. None of the passengers stated that they had any recent contact with Usama Bin Ladin or knew anything about terrorist activity... The FBI checked a variety of databases for information on the Bin Ladin flight passengers and searched the aircraft".

What's more, by opting to fly the family members volunteered to go through this process. Had they driven across the border to Canada instead, they could have flown home from there with no questions at all.

There were no apparent suspicious circumstances, then, no information incriminating any of these people, and none has appeared since.

#11     Jun 22, 2007
    #12     Jun 22, 2007
  3. I guess the real question is what was bin Laden's family doing here in the first place. Why do we let Saudi's come and go like this is Pakistan? And if democracy is so essential for Iraq that we have lost 3500 soldiers to provide it, why isn't it at least as important for Saudi and Kuwait?

Perhaps Bush's answer would be that the Saudis are here doing work that Americans won't do.

#13     Jun 22, 2007
  4. Good point, I am going to petition my state government to close our boarders to everyone from Michigan because Tim McVey spent time there.

#14     Jun 22, 2007
  5. Regardless of the bin Ladens, the FBI sucks. 9-11 proves this, as the FBI was more concerned with Moussioui's civil rights, than to seize its computer. This once fine agency is now more interested in going after white guys in Idaho that use the N word than securing our company (country). :mad:

#15     Jun 22, 2007
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Another insightful copy and paste by Haroki.

Heres my favorite:

...And maybe the FBI tickled the Binnys into uncontrollable hysterics when they really needed answers!!

Ordinary citizens and foreign nationals were SHIPPED TO FUCKING GITMO FOR HAVING ANY WHISPERED CONNECTION TO 911 OR RADICAL ISLAM!!

And these shit bags get a red carpet out of the country after the FBI suspects Osama is in DIRECT contact with them!! Oh, but not before they answered some very "detailed questions"!!

Haroki and Trader1899, you're completely brainwashed.

You talk all day long about how we need to aggressively prosecute terrorism and their associates wherever they are...

And here we couldn't have a clearer case of wealthy Muslims associating with the 911 mastermind HIMSELF - which proves the official 'disownment' story a complete LIE - and its A-OKAY with you!!

#16     Jun 22, 2007
  7. This is my favorite part of the page..

***There were no apparent suspicious circumstances, then, ...... and none has appeared since. ***

Ya get it yet? Your endless rantings are just that, rantings...

1- so which ORDINARY citizens were shipped to Gitmo? You got a list? Or making this up?

2-Like the other dude said - duh fucking duh - he was in direct contact with HIS FAMILY !! How does that incriminate the family members? Innocent before... right ?

3- Where have I said that we need to agressively pursue....? I've gone on record here that I think the Iraq war was a mistake, and thought so from the beginning. So you're lying.... typical.

4-SUPER !!! We now have an admission that OBL was the mastermind of 9/11 from the wackos. Or are you just speaking for yourself? Are you now ostrasized by the looney CTerz?

5-from your opening post - Before the Bin Laden Clan made their hasty US exit, the FBI KNEW their flight was chartered by either the "Saudi Arabian Royalty Family or Osama Bin Laden" himself.

In other words, the royals may have rented the plane themselves with no contact whatsoever from OBL... right? And who cares if they talk to OBL? At this point, we're all aware that Citizens of Saudi Arabia support Al Quieda. So how does this 'shocking fact' change things?

#17     Jun 22, 2007
  8. I agree, it was all OBL until moon bat one floats another ridiculous cover-up theory then moon bat two jumps all over that and back slaps the first idiot. These guys just hate Bush and let their hatred destroy all common sense in their pathetic lives.

Look I didn't like Clinton much either, but I never considered him the devil incarnate, just politically polar to my beliefs.

You guys can't have it both ways, was it OBL or Bush. When you put down the hash pipe and respond I will be as always, amused.

#18     Jun 22, 2007
  9. achilles28

achilles28

The Bush Administration. The FBI. The CIA.

Get out of your cave much?

The reason Bush let the Binnys leave unmolested - so we were told - because there was no relationship. NONE.

And now from FBI documents we weren't supposed to see, we discover the FBI strongly suspected a relationship all along!!

This is called a bald faced lie.

And its patently obvious why its the case if some of you did a little research.

The Bushs and Bin Ladens have been practically spooning each other since Georgie was suckling at Barbaras tit.

Of course not! Especially since Bush is in bed with the Bin Laden Empire and those few chances to mount a
    a real investigation with political-legs are flushed down the toilet.

absolutely not!

Actually, the FBI was investigating the US-Bin Laden clan prior to 911 but those investigations were neutralized by Bush.

http://prisonplanet.com/fbi_claims_bin_laden_inquiry_was_frustrated.html

Further, two of Osamas brothers were named in recovered Al Queda documents as major financiers of Osamas terror operation. That came out in a major German daily.

But yes, no connection here.

#19     Jun 22, 2007
  10. You're right. There is no difference between Michigan and Saudi Arabia.

#20     Jun 22, 2007