FBI Knew Bin Laden 'Escape Flight' Possibly Chartered by Osama!! Lets It Go Anyway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Jun 22, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

2. Yeah, the bin ladens are good buddies of the bush oil conglomeration, which makes them close enough to saudi royalty.

Why does this surprise you?

3. Oh stop it, the entire Bin Laden family are not terrorists. If they would have been detained you guys would be here bitching about that.

4. i love wolf ditzers attempt to spin this... the first thing they say.. is conspiracy theorist are trying to make something of this. gosh, i wonder why wolf you sell out criminal traitor.

5. Oh stop it, the entire Bin Laden family are not terrorists. If they would have been detained you guys would be here bitching about that.

We can't even hold captured Al Quida without you clowns complaining, grow the hell up.

6. achilles28

achilles28

Bush's entire justification for the unscathed Bin Laden Family escape was made on the fact Osama was "disowned" and had absolutely NO contact with his family. No way. No how.

So the 'dead-to-his-family' Osama likely charters a flight for his recalcitrant US-family and the FBI still insists 'no relationship'!!!

The FBI HIGHLY SUSPECTED a relationship between the 9/11 Mastermind and his US Family, THEN FLYS THE FAMILY FIRST CLASS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

7. achilles28

achilles28

Trader1966 says theres no connection. So theres no connection. Case closed!

The FBI HIGHLY SUSPECTED a relationship between the 911 MASTERMIND and his Family, yet let them leave anyway!!

All during a time where citizens thought to have any terrorist-connections WHATSOEVER, had Agents crawling up their ass in minutes.

8. they had just been to crawford texas for a cookout with old friends.

[​IMG]

9. achilles28

achilles28

And, no. It doesn't surprise me at all :)

10. achilles28

achilles28

NO Connection, Damm'it!!

:D

Hey, whats a few suicide bombers between friends? ;)

#10     Jun 22, 2007