FBI does not need a court order to obtain records from financial institutions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by K.C., Jan 9, 2004.

1. K.C.

K.C.

2. This administration sees the Bill Of Rights as some kind of annoying obstacle to be overcome, instead of a cherished pillar of our freedom.

Is it any wonder the U.S. dollar is in a freefall? When I see our rights violated this way, my first reaction is "Do I really want my wealth kept here in the U.S.? I'd better find a safe place to move alot of it before this country deteriorates into full-blown fascism."

:(

3. electing bush was a big big mistake :-/

4. Yeah I know. We'd probably have been better off with *gag* Gore as president, as long as we had a Republican majority congress to restrain his sorry ass. I really had no idea Bush would be this bad.

No fiscal discipline & no respect for the Bill Of Rights. To his credit, he's probably the most pro-Israel president in decades...but I wish he was more pro-America too.

5. Pabst

Pabst

Rearden, keep in mind it was a BILL. Passed by the House(264-163) with 55 Demos voting for it. Bush as President signed it into law. It's disingenuous to criticize legislation as a product of the White House. God knows Congress has it's own mind.

6. I'm really having a problem with a $400 billion dollar budget deficit projected for 2004, only 277,00 jobs created since last July, Amnesty for Illegal Aliens, and the Bill of Rights being trampled as if it was a minor inconvenience.

It's just plain SCAREY.

:(

7. if necessary they have plan to justify such law ...

http://www.counterpunch.org/floyd1101.html

This column stands foursquare with the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, when he warns that there will be more terrorist attacks against the American people and civilization at large. We know, as does the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, that this statement is an incontrovertible fact, a matter of scientific certainty. And how can we and the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense, be so sure that there will be more terrorist attacks against the American people and civilization at large?

Because these attacks will be instigated at the order of the Honorable Donald H. Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense.

This astonishing admission was buried deep in a story which was itself submerged by mounds of gray newsprint and glossy underwear ads in last Sunday's Los Angeles Times. There--in an article by military analyst William Arkin, detailing the vast expansion of the secret armies being massed by the former Nixon bureaucrat now lording it over the Pentagon--came the revelation of Rumsfeld's plan to create "a super-Intelligence Support Activity" that will "bring together CIA and military covert action, information warfare, intelligence, and cover and deception."

According to a classified document prepared for Rumsfeld by his Defense Science Board, the new organization--the "Proactive, Preemptive Operations Group (P2OG)"--will carry out secret missions designed to "stimulate reactions" among terrorist groups, provoking them into committing violent acts which would then expose them to "counterattack" by U.S. forces.

In other words--and let's say this plainly, clearly and soberly, so that no one can mistake the intention of Rumsfeld's plan--the United States government is planning to use "cover and deception" and secret military operations to provoke murderous terrorist attacks on innocent people. Let's say it again: Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush and the other members of the unelected regime in Washington plan to deliberately foment the murder of innocent people--your family, your friends, your lovers, you--in order to further their geopolitical ambitions.

8. Make the links between different events to see the big picture:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24848

Jack Ruby (Oswald's assassin) makes a statement to reporters after his trial, admitting to a conspiracy. He says :

Everything pertaining to what's happening has never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts, of what occurred, my motives. The people had , that had so much to gain and had such an ulterior motive for putting me in the position I'm in, will never let the true facts come above board to the world.
    Reporter : Are these people in very high positions Jack ??
    Jack : Yes.

-------------
    The question is: are these people still at very high positions today ... and what it means for the future ... remember:

According to Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl in an interview for the independant newspaper fromthewilderness terrorism is just a pretext for a planned "open world dictatorship" within 5 years :

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/zbig.html

Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D. a former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Werner. On November 6, he told FTW, "The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens."