FBI Director, "I Know Nothing, I see Nothing"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 13, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that much any way IS true.

3. wjk

wjk

[​IMG]

4. BSAM

BSAM

Q Is today Thursday?
    A I don't know.

Q Have you ever had sex with your wife?
    A I can't remember.

Q Did you brush your teeth today?
    A Don't remember.

Q Are you wearing socks right now?
    A Uh...I'd have to check.

The real question is how can any democrat with even one brain cell functioning, not understand what pieces of shit these people are?
    How can thinking citizens help liberals to understand that we just can't keep tolerating these idiots?
    We are near complete meltdown.

5. As I recall Mueller is a Bush family retainer.

Typical big government drone. You could feel the resentment radiating out of him at being questioned by a congressman. I halkf expected him to erupt like hillary Clinton did and start whining"What does it matter?"

6. LEAPup

LEAPup

And why wouldn't he evade and act incompetent? There's ZERO consequences for it under the most incompetent, yet VERY dangerous administration in US history.

7. pspr

pspr

There doesn't seem to be any consequences even when they lie. I don't hear anything more on Holder's perjury investigation. And Clapper did the same thing lying to Congress under oath and I don't hear anything about charging him with perjury.

I guess only people like us go to jail when we lie under oath or even when not under oath, like Martha Stewart.

8. pspr

pspr

It seems the FBI investigation into the IRS is just a 'white wash.' They haven't even contacted the Tea Party organizations that talked to Congress that the IRS abused.

There is no evidence that the FBI has contacted a single tea party group in its criminal investigation of the Internal Revenue Service, according to the groups the IRS abused.

“We have not been contacted by any federal investigative agency and, to date, none of our clients have been contacted or interviewed by the FBI,” Jay Sekulow of the American Center for Law and Justice told The Daily Caller on Thursday. The ACLJ has filed suit against the IRS on behalf of 25 conservative groups, with additional groups being added in the next couple weeks, according to a spokesman.

“I have been very surprised that I have not heard from anybody and frankly, none of my clients have. I talk to other tea party leaders on a regular basis,” said Cleta Mitchell, the lawyer largely credited with pushing the IRS abuses to the forefront.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/f...ngle-tea-party-group-in-irs-probe-groups-say/

9. There are three ways to get to the bottom of this. One, an independent counsel, which won't happen because as long as the media backs Obama, he isn't going to aim a gun at himself.

Two, impeachment, which isn't going to happen because the republicans are wimps and also because the dems control the Senate, so it would be a waste of time.

Three, cut the IRS' budget, which won't affect the people who should be in jail, but at least it would send a message that there are consequences. Also, refuse to confirm any more Obama nominees on the ground that he was not legitimately elected. That would be a job for the Senate republicans, most of whom are also wimps.

I don't hold out much hope. That dope Boehner is more concerned with passing amnesty, so he actually wants to carry Obama's water for him, not investigate him.

Clearly the FBI investigation is a joke along the lines of their Benghazi investigation. They should consider changing the name of the agency to the Federal Bureau of Whitewashes.

10. LEAPup

LEAPup

This is why I prepare for a mess. I've got a 15 yr old Son, two dogs, and me. I know a revolt is coming.:(

#10     Jun 14, 2013