FBI arrests would-be Capitol bomber outside D.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Says the guy who couldn't follow a topic if it was lead by a supermodel shitting a lobster roll.

Now al Qaeda sources are good enough for you.

Do the Islamofacscist want to kill us for our freedom or is there some other reason? Huh? Dumbshit?

#51     Feb 19, 2012
  2. Rilly? And the Ground Zero mosque was radical too? What parts of Islam do you not find radical, since you find it far too radical for them to build a place to worship, in a country that guarantees them and everyone else that right in the First Amendment? You know, the one that comes before the Second?
    Do you really think you're fooling anyone with that fig leaf?
    Now answer the freakin question and stop being evasive.

#52     Feb 19, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Very well said, and i agree with you.

I have been wondering the same thing for a while. Either the FBI is tapping the phones/internet of almost every single muslim, in which case they are monitoring all of us much more closely then we would like to think, or the FBI ia actually getting tips on people who are on the edge, who make some kind of comment and get reported and then sending in their own people to push the person over the edge, then arrest them and claim victory.

There is no way that the FBI could have been this good at tracking these people down, unless they are the luckiest people on earth, or there is shit that they dont want us knowing about going on behind the scenes.

Or i guess the other possibility is that Muslims are the dumbest fucking criminals on the planet..... Something i highly doubt given their success in other countries...

#53     Feb 19, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

You hit on another disturbing aspect in that the monitoring of our communications may have reached such a level that none of our conversations are safe from scrutiny.

Laws were passed to prevent the government from monitoring our conversations over the telephone or from opening our mail when those were the primary means of personal communication other than in person conversation. But, no such laws have been passed by Congress for the same protections for the new means of communication over the Internet. It will probably take a huge abuse of that power before the people demand that Congress take such action. The "war on terror" has been a tremendous detriment to our freedoms and privacy that will eventually come back to bite us on the butt.

#54     Feb 19, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I agree 100%

#55     Feb 19, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm surprised the Obama administration hasn't sent me to a gulag in Detroit.

:)

#56     Feb 19, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Don't count it out if somehow he gets 4 more years. Aaaaaaaaah. It hurts just to even mention that thought.

#57     Feb 19, 2012
  8. rew

rew

Well, I can agree with pspr on something. But who is the only candidate intent on stopping this country from sliding into a police state?

That's right, the "kook". The "America hater", according to those who think that loving America means loving war.

#58     Feb 19, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, the new version of intternment camps will be sentencing private sector, tax paying citizens to the "re-education camps" in shitholes like detroit to prove to them that they cant survive without the help of the government..... :D

#59     Feb 19, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

We agree on a lot of things. I just don't think there is an easy path to Utopia. :D

#60     Feb 19, 2012