FBI arrests would-be Capitol bomber outside D.C.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Sorry RCG but everything revolves around the infantry in war. That's a fact. Including the other services.

#41     Feb 19, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's some pretty arrogant loathing of the guys on the front line.
    Especially from a nurse whose job it was to help nurse them back to health after risking life and limb. While you're in the rear with the gear.

#42     Feb 19, 2012
  3. The question was on topic. That you don't choose to answer it is ... indicative.

#43     Feb 19, 2012
  4. You watch too many movies! Rear with the gear disappeared a decade ago, at least!

You opened your mouth how I got information, and went on to tell us that your family are 11Bs. The truth is ugly. 11 bravos will not exactly know logistics on the battle, they are given a target, and told what to do, they are not paid to think. So the next time you open your mouth remember that you might be talking to someone who knows what is going on.

Again, you need to leave the military alone because just because your family had the stones to sign up does not mean you did, so please quit trying be a soldier by proxy.

#44     Feb 19, 2012
  5. No, you reading "radical Islam" but ignoring the "radical" part is... indicative.

#45     Feb 19, 2012
  6. He asked about levels of information. Did I lie about 11 bravos and the ASVAB?

#46     Feb 19, 2012
  7. It's not about ASVAB scores, RCG. You called 11Bs "the bottom of the bottom" and that's just not right. What do you think would happen to you if you said that in a field hospital to a division commander visiting his wounded 11Bs?

#47     Feb 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the nurses?

#48     Feb 19, 2012
  9. Okay, I was out of line there, but he was talking about levels of info. 11B does not have the same info as someone say, in Civil Affairs. I was out of line there, and I retract that statement.

The point I was making that 11's execute the war, they do not administrate it, so when Luke tries to make a comparison he knows nothing about, that is when I went there. Infantry is not the same as your MOS, or mine. But this is just internal Army stuff, you know where I am coming from.

But, you did well making me moderate my tone against a political ally of yours. :D

Bravo! No pun intended.:)

#49     Feb 19, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And the Army nurses like you?

#50     Feb 19, 2012