FB

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by beerntrading, Apr 28, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

Now Playboy deletes its Facebook account, citing values
    Playboy announced its intention to deactivate its Facebook accounts and leave the social network amid escalating concerns about the platform's mismanagement of user data. The publisher said the decision follows the difficulty it has felt for years to express its "values" on Facebook, due to the platform's policy on prohibiting nudity. In a Twitter post, Chief Creative Officer Cooper Hefner also described the world's largest social-media platform as "sexually repressive."(Ad Age)

#71     Mar 29, 2018
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    Zuckerberg testimony on Facebook data set for April 11
    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has agreed to testify before the House Energy and Commerce Committee onApril 11, the chairman and top Democrat on that committee announcedWednesday. Zuckerberg, Facebook's co-founder as well as chairman, has faced intense criticism from lawmakers in both parties after reports that Cambridge Analytica, a company working for Donald Trump's campaign in 2016, harvested data from 50 million Facebook users without their knowledge.(Ad Age

#72     Apr 5, 2018
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I wonder how his presidential aspirations are going?

#73     Apr 5, 2018
  4. dealmaker

dealmaker

Some Facebook quitters face technical obstacles
    As frustrations with Facebook Inc. reach a fever pitch following the Cambridge Analytica scandal, some users are having trouble deleting their accounts. The Wall Street Journal has been in touch with more than a dozen Facebook users from across the U.S. and Europe who all encountered the same issue. Specifically, at the confirmation screen that appears after clicking “Delete My Account,” the system tells them their passwords are incorrect.(Wall Street Journal)

#74     Apr 6, 2018
  5. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

#75     Apr 7, 2018
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Facebook is the least-trusted major tech company
    Every day, Americans interact with a number of major tech companies that have access to some of our most personal information: Our contacts, our location, our credit card info. Americans say they trust Facebook with that data the least by far. Some 56 percent of Americans said they trusted Facebook least with their personal information out of all major tech companies, according to a joint SurveyMonkey/Recode poll.(Recode)

#76     Apr 11, 2018
  7. [​IMG]

#77     Apr 12, 2018
    HumbleTime, vanzandt and dealmaker like this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Friday lotto ticket:
    Buy those $165 FB calls that expire today at $0.40
    Too many shorts piling on. Its gonna run and take out vwap.

#78     Apr 13, 2018
    dealmaker likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

It played out as planned.
    Got up to .79 on the bid before it just tanked.
    Always a crap shoot though on Friday.... I'm no Soes.

#79     Apr 13, 2018
  10. I'm not a fan of FB anymore. Don't buy!

#80     Apr 17, 2018