FB support at 50% of IPO price?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by nillionaire, Aug 18, 2012.

1. The fact that the one guy renounced citizenship should have been a clue that the founders only did this (went public) to make money, not to mention how many institutional investors who are "professionals" got suckered into that deal. Those guys will dump every single share they've got ASAP. Short the lockout dates man.

Facebook (the company) couldn't care less about their stock. They got paid, that's what they came here to do, now they're going to leave. Bet on it.

#31     Aug 28, 2012
  2. When insiders are selling, it's a sign. Facebook should be renamed Faceplant and banks should be looked into by SEC but we all know that it'll never happen. SEC=regulators????????? Joke of the century.

#32     Aug 31, 2012
  3. No one forced anyone to go long FB.

Either you put up a bid and get filled or dont. There is a choice.

#33     Aug 31, 2012
  4. They lied and kept material information out of the hands of retail investors. fraud, and this is 'forcing' people to buy.

what if GOOG said earnings will triple every quarter for 100 years....clowns buy, and then they say ........ oh, wait, we forgot to tell you about this and that......

I want FB delisted!!!!

still short from 39 on 1 million shares.

moved stop down to 30

don't buy a falling knife!!!!

the trend is down!!! can you not see that!!!! ;

lol

#34     Aug 31, 2012
  5. You got that right.

-stopped out this morning after buying the base

#35     Aug 31, 2012
  6. hajimow

hajimow

:confused: FB was not shortable when it was $39 (the first few days) Not even for me. But I believe your 1 million shares:eek:

#36     Aug 31, 2012
  7. your stop........?

es

#37     Sep 2, 2012
  8. and I'm long from 1 dollar.

#38     Sep 2, 2012
  9. Yep, sort a looks like a downtrend to me.
    Don't think I'm gonna make much $ on those January 25/24 and 30/29 Bull Put Spreads I opened back on June 25th! :p

I guess it's time to adopt my strategy of last resort:
    HOPE & PRAYER!! :D

Anyway, no more IPOs for me, thank you very much. :mad:

#39     Sep 2, 2012
  10. IeatGoldmanSnax

short at 39?!
    Facebook wasn't shortable at 39 you fuckin assclown. Get outta here you troll.

------------------------

LOL

Classy

Very classy

#40     Sep 2, 2012