Favre is back! ROFL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taclander, Oct 12, 2010.

1. That's a good point.
    It also doesn't help to have your #1 WR S. Rice out for half the season. The chemistry they had last year was amazing.

#51     Oct 26, 2010
  2. Who was the guy wearing #4 on the Vikings? He doesn't look familiar. LOL
    Will childress be fired before Favre is benched? Those were some amazing sideline shots of a screwed up team agruing with each other and yelling at each other.
    Now I need someone to explain to me how the heck da Bears are 7-3 also. I thought the Pack and Viqueens would be battling it out in our division.

#52     Nov 22, 2010
  3. The Bears are 7-3 because they're giving up 14 points per game, and Hester has returned to 2006 form as a return man. Until they get an entirely revamped o-line and a true #1 receiver for Cutler, they will struggle to make the post season. I think they have a two year window to do so, because in two years the defense will be over the hump age wise, and then they will have to be refined. They're in a tough situation. The o-line needs to be addressed via free agency, and then go from there.

#53     Nov 22, 2010
  4. O line is OK . They need a WR, TE and Welker type of guy. Oh, and the QB who get's rid of the ball quickly and don't take stupid sacs.

#54     Nov 23, 2010
  5. The o-line is one of the worst ever. You are blind.

That is all.

#55     Nov 23, 2010