Favre is back! ROFL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taclander, Oct 12, 2010.

1. #41     Oct 25, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

Anyone who questions favre on the field after reading something like this would have to be insane, the guy is the toughest person the game has ever seen. The fact that he is only listed as questionable after fracturing his ankle twice is a true testament to the guys heart.

#42     Oct 25, 2010
  3. Beat me to the post, I just heard that on the radio. Another time I turned to the oldest last night, and said I actually think Favre isn't faking because of a bad game, when he hit Harvin in the end zone, he couldn't do his usual jumping and running around, he was barely hopping. I will remind all, on an earlier thread I said Favre would end his streak by the Vikings 6 th game, and that was game 6 for them.
    Now I have credibility to start selling trading signals on the web. I know all and see all! ROFL!!!:D

#43     Oct 25, 2010
  4. I've never questioned his drive and heart for the game, or women, or alcohol, or Vicadin. Sorry that was too easy. :))
    An ankle is obviously more painful to play a game on, but when Sherman was coach he had Favre out there with a broken thumb on his throwing hand. That's nuts too.

#44     Oct 25, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

It is kind of sad for me watching this happen, i hope he is not forced from the game, after coming back for another season. I have always loved watching the guy play because you can tell he loves the game, i always like athletes who play like him, who show their emotions on the field, i cant stand watching guys who get paid 10s of millions of dollars a year who sit on the sideline with a scowl on their face the entire time.

He has sacrificed his body for so many years, i doubt when this season is done he will ever be able to function properly again, atleast not without pain.

#45     Oct 25, 2010
  6. Sadly that is the story of a career in the NFL. I heard a stat that claimed the life expectancy of a guy who played in the NFL for X number of years was something in the 50's. Not to mention the health issues they deal with later in life playing through pain and using Cortisone to play each week. It is sad their own Union and the NFL don't do more for them health wise after they retire.

#46     Oct 25, 2010
  7. #47     Oct 25, 2010
  8. When I see Farve, especially after yesterday, I think of Muhammed Ali.

Ali should have never fought the thriller in Manilla.

Farve should have never come back this year.

#48     Oct 25, 2010
  9. Hindsight is 20/20 though

:)

#49     Oct 26, 2010
  10. Favre wanted to come back last year....this year he was dragged back. This alone makes for a HUGE psychological difference in overal focus and attitude.

So leave "T Jack" on the bench and bring out the WEBB!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOEzJ4sTRQ

:cool: :eek: :cool:

#50     Oct 26, 2010