Favre is back! ROFL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taclander, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Favre, how about Rogers? It was like he was blind in his right eye evertime he threw to the right. The passes were horrible. I do my best not to rip officals, but I think this may have been the worst crew I've seen in awhile.

#31     Oct 24, 2010
  2. Yeah Rodgers made some bad ones too. Him and his WR's not on the same page I guess.

You're right, that crew was horrendous. The back line judge was staring at Percy Harvins feet on that last one and signaled TD when it was obvious that he was out of bounds. I understand missing calls when it's close but that wasn't even close. Also that OPI on Moss was weak, he touched the guy with two hands and didn't even push him. That call was huge. Oh, also the Shiancoe TD should not have been overturned according to league rules but it happens.

#32     Oct 24, 2010
  3. fhl

fhl

His games always go down to the wire. That's what makes it fun.

#33     Oct 25, 2010
  4. Yea, "horrible" doesn't cover that crew. I will say on Shiancoe's touchdown, no touchdown, the Packers had an almost identical play this season, and the refs made the same call, so to me it was at least consistent, stupid, but consistent. They also blew a first down for the Pack where Kuhn never had a knee or anything down and was moving forward across the pile, but was blown dead at first contact.
    Not a great game all around. It was a barn burner though!

#34     Oct 25, 2010
  5. The NFL made a rule specifically for that type of catch recently (control of the ball in the air all the way to the ground, even if the ball is touching the ground a bit.). They blew that one and they blew the one that went against the Pack that you mentioned as well.

Well, at least the Pack got one back after two bad ones against the Vikes last year. Rodgers will be (already is) an elite level QB in this league so, barring injury, you guys should have a chance every year to compete for awhile.

#35     Oct 25, 2010
  6. Yea I think one of our issues is the same as the Vikes, the coach. They may do well, but the coaches just don't seem to be the best. Then again, Bellichek(sp) was a putz before getting to New England. Anyway, fun game to watch, but I don't need anymore last second games, I'm too much a football fan(Packer) I guess, I have to admit I go nuts watching. LOL

#36     Oct 25, 2010
  7. I'm glad to see him floundering. Between the shady conduct toward random hot Jets intern and his outright orchestrated betrayal of the Packers by ending up on the Vikings, I'm done with him.

#37     Oct 25, 2010
  8. Screw Favre, did you see the Browns beat the Saints?

:D

Trend developing?

For some odd reason, Cleveland seems to play its best football against defending Super Bowl champions. The Browns have beaten the reigning champions in three straight seasons, despite being huge underdogs in all three games against the New York Giants, Pittsburgh Steelers and Saints.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/19392/wrap-up-browns-30-saints-17

#38     Oct 25, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I agree childress is an idiot, he should have challenged the one greenbay TD, as he went to the locker room with 2 timeouts in hand anyways, plus i dont understand why he wouldnt atleast take 1 more shot downfield with 30 seconds leftin the half, and guys like percy harvin, AP, and randy moss on his squad, if they get into field goal range and make one before the half they would have ended up winning the game as it would have been a chipshot field goal for the vikings from where the game ended.

I dont understand why you would sit on a 3 point lead when Rodgers was basically moving the ball as he pleased the entire first half.

#39     Oct 25, 2010
  10. I turned to my oldest at the half, and told him a first had just occured. I agreed with Randy Moss, Brett Favre, and the announcers. How the hell do you not put one down field for Moss, Harvin, or Peterson??? I thank Brad Childress for that moron choice.

#40     Oct 25, 2010