Favourite ET posters

Discussion in 'Trading' started by benwm, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I like intradaybill's posts, maverick74, d08, sellindexvol666, and njrookie1's posts.

My favorite poster of all time, and a troll poster, was st0cktr4d3r or whatever. I laughed for hours at his threads.

#51     Dec 12, 2012

2. Does anyone know what become of ForexForex? He just disappeared into thin air. :(

#52     Dec 12, 2012
  3. Content - atticus, Mav, sle and Kevin Schmit

Entertainment - marketsurfer and half the clowns who regularly post in the Politics & Religion section.

#53     Dec 12, 2012
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are not going to believe me, but he is an expert advisor at JR Futures. They sent me a promo, and there he was, with an actually profitable real account and you can subscribe to his trades, I think.

#54     Dec 12, 2012
  5. More favs:

Dr.Hook
    AlanJackson
    The Boss
    Belushi
    3Stooges
    BenHogan

:cool:

#55     Dec 12, 2012
  6. themickey

themickey

Yeah, I remember that guy but can't find him on search. Maybe he had his account cancelled.
    He was so sure of himself with predictions and nearly always got it wrong.
    The last I heard of him he claimed he was about to switch to trading Options and I think it may have wiped him out.
    I attempted Options years ago, it levelled my trading account to zero promptly.

#56     Dec 12, 2012
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNxKUwKagJw&list=UUCsmd9oNMIUCLdSLrAZJgXw&index=5

#57     Dec 12, 2012
  8. drm7

drm7

NoDoji - Blue Ribbon 1st Place, despite the haters
    Maverick74
    sle
    martinghoul
    metal (oldie but goodie)
    lescor

#58     Dec 12, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Marketsurfer: upbeat, irrepressible, a class act

William Rennick: hilarious, maddening, a true original

ElectricSavant: technical horsepower, the Real Deal™, approachable

#59     Dec 12, 2012

10. Piezoe and Ghost of Cutten. Enjoy their contributions. Both provide sharp macro outlooks.

#60     Dec 12, 2012