Favourite ET posters

Discussion in 'Trading' started by benwm, Dec 11, 2012.

1. benwm

benwm

Great responses so far, thanks all for contributing!

#31     Dec 12, 2012
  2. mm19

mm19

Daal
    Darkhorse
    RCG Girl

#32     Dec 12, 2012
  3. luisHK

luisHK

A bit of a shame what happened to Daal's journal... used to be quite interesting and much more active than today.

RCGgirl is stronger than ever though :p

Most names have already been given. Who was writing this day trading journal of relative strenght ? It was about a 50% yearly return bet and the journal was taken over by Puddles the following year. Quite simple and interesting, although I'm not much into daytrading.

#33     Dec 12, 2012
  4. themickey

themickey

Not sure if it's my imagination, but posts from 10+ years ago seemed to contain a lot of content and the language was very civil.
    Then about 2-3 years ago ET seemed to go through a period of flaming and petty nonsence with hardly much intelligence.
    Lots of newby retards with their hollow grandstanding.
    But recently the level of quality seems to have increased again and many of the retards have disappeared.
    Maybe the tough market conditions has shaken out many of the idiots.
    Certainly I'm finding ET of late has some interesting and thought provoking posts and posters are behaving quite civil again. Congrats.

#34     Dec 12, 2012
  5. luisHK

luisHK

Geez

#35     Dec 12, 2012
  6. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

No mention of Bwol? One of his last thread before being caught in PFG's fraud involved pot futures, aliens, levitation, marching bands, market analysis while rollerblading and some sort of new world order money he was the only one to understand... One of the most epic ET moment.

#36     Dec 12, 2012
  7. piezoe is great at putting thoughts and concepts into words. I don't agree with everything he says but I'd imagine he is one smart fella. He would make a great fed chairman!

#38     Dec 12, 2012
  8. HATEtheRisk for entertainment purpose.

haven't seen him show up again after is failure challenge

#39     Dec 12, 2012
  9. gaj

gaj

themickey - i noticed the same thing as you, which is why i've posted a lot less here. i'd rather spend downtime during the trading day reading other sites so i can do more things with family or friends after i'm done trading. quality of life and all that stuff.

i've met a few of the people who i respected on here (ie. ericp) a while back.

of recent people - and i know i missed a bunch, because i don't go through the threads here much anymore - nodoji's and wrbtrader's posts were useful and intelligent. did threei ever post here? a wonderful person who i never met, but very helpful.

i'm very glad that some of the posters who think they're smart and good traders (but aren't) aren't making people's lists.

#40     Dec 12, 2012