Favorite Websites?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cassie, Nov 10, 2012.

1. hughb

hughb

ok i looked but all i see is women inposes. i had too mcuh to drink tonight i will look again so I don't disturb anyone

#11     Nov 10, 2012
  2. its like ahh ahh ahh... instead i just slop periods all over the page... i usually stick to the options trading and my friends journals on this site...
    I'm just curious.. thats a statement into of itself. no one is 100 percent straight...;) i figured you were a true blue female..i was hoping to be surprised haha i'm a bit sarcastic.. that or maybe alot of us in florida have Daniel tosh_ish kinda of humor

#12     Nov 10, 2012
  3. haha wow perfect.... your not disturbing anyone... your making my spelling and punctuation look better though.

#13     Nov 10, 2012
  4. Cassie

Cassie

#14     Nov 10, 2012
    #15     Nov 10, 2012
  6. Cassie

Cassie

7. Cassie

Cassie

LOVE Bassnectar!!

Yeah, I'd say youtube, Wiki, and facebook (sad to say) are everyday sites I use.

I'm just trying to find some cool ones I haven't been to yet, thanks for sharing though!

#17     Nov 10, 2012
  8. i just saw a post in the pictorum thread,a question about you sneaking a picture of yourself in there haha.. why didn't the guy just saying " what do you look like i wanna jerk off to you to" maybe i just have worn out the "girl" addiction, or they truely are over rated.. i have learned to look at them as people.. so thats a step in the right direction.. hahaha

#18     Nov 10, 2012