Favorite Trading Blog site?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by scalper132, Oct 14, 2008.

1. The Slopeofhope used to be a good website where Tim would post up some good charts, but now its become the "loser's lounge" of sorts and Tim is constantly looking foolish by shorting the uptrend. At one point he had these gigantic lists of short/put options plays that would be posted on the side and then he took those down because he was too embarassed. Then he made the lame excuse that he took them down because they were "slowing down the site". Wait a second, you are a computer programmer, you live in Silicon Valley and you can't figure out how to speed the site up without taking your picks down?

It was hilarious every time he would mention shorting DTG then it would double. He finally stopped mentioning it after it went up 23 times its lows.

The blog went from a trader's blog to where we hear stories about blown traders, Tim's family and other things that have nothing to do with trading the current market.

I would rate that blog a zero for content unless you like to hear a bunch of guys over 50 banter back and forth or like to hear stories about losers.

Tim sits there and tries to advertise his new book, but why would you buy the book when clearly this guy has lost his shirt and not admitting to it? I mean, how does a guy keep solvent from shorting a run away go up market? Thats easy, because he paper trades and his blog only exists to sell his book or sell more subscriptions to his prophet site. I hate liars and Tim is one of them.

Tim should stick to what he knows which is computer programming and leave the trading to professionals.

#41     Oct 29, 2009
  2. Jesus

Jesus

#43     Oct 29, 2009
  3. Bootsie

Bootsie

4. Pivotas

Pivotas

5. wutang

wutang

#46     Oct 29, 2009
  6. website

website

7. Just like the failed traders at Xtrends, and evilspeculators, he too is a pretender. He posts lists of 100 companies hes shorting and 50 he's going back-up long, but how can one person find the time to trade 150 different stocks a day?

The only blog I can recommend is no-xtrends. It's not about trading, but more about comparing several trading blogs to eachother.

#48     Oct 30, 2009
  8. Thank you Jesus!

#49     Oct 30, 2009
  9. saatfj

saatfj

#50     Oct 30, 2009