Favorite stocks to trade......

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tjymaui, May 25, 2002.

1. tjymaui

tjymaui

I thought it might be interesting to see what kind of stocks traders who read ET are trading......such as their favorite stocks to trade, stocks that made them laugh (or cry), stocks they hate, stocks that made or broke them........thought it might be interesting to share experiences, preferences, to see what fellow traders are looking at and following.

For me, I am currently following NVDA (mainly as I am new to daytrading) but yesterday was a slow day! Other's I have followed recently AMAT, EMLX, BGEN, AMZN.

2. there is always an "in favor" stock that traders flock to.it usually is some kind of tech stock with a sexy buzz to it.the pro traders play it till they tire of it like some cheap date.it uaually is in favor until it becomes too loved and the general public hears about it and then they become the bagholders when the game of musical chairs ends.
    when i started trading it was intel then it was amat then it was dell then it was csco then it was yhoo then it was qcom then it was jnpr then it was nvda now it is brcd,qlgc.these two are rolling over now so we will have to see whats next.

3. William

William

I like NVDA also.

AMAT I watch constantly just because the are so close to my house... kind of like cheering for the home team.