Favorite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Jan 10, 2003.

1. "Go ahead . . . . make my day"

From the same movie:

"Listen, PUNK. To me you're nothing but dogshit. And a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can dry up in the wind and blow away or it can be stepped on and get squashed. So take my advice. Be careful with your life, you dogshit 'ya."

#51     Jan 14, 2003
  2. " I know what your thinking punk, did he shoot 7 rounds or 8...to tell you the truth, i lost count myself....so what you have to be asking youself is this: Do I feel luckey today?...well do you Punk?
    Go ahead, go for the gun...make my day

#52     Jan 14, 2003
  3. [​IMG]

#53     Jan 14, 2003
  4. "you're the type of guy who would fuck a guy in the ass and not even have the common decency to give a reach around"

" im going to send you home with that I JUST FUCKED THE NEIGHBORS CAT LOOK ON your FACE"

HEARTBREAK RIDGE

#54     Jan 14, 2003
  5. Austin Powers:

"Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy...the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical...summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds...pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum...it's breathtaking. I suggest you try it."

-- Dr. Evil

#55     Jan 14, 2003
  6. [​IMG]

#56     Jan 14, 2003
  7. Principal:" what if it wa your home Bender...what if it was your weed??"

BENDER:" Imposible sir, it's in Johnson's underwear"

Principal: Ok Any Questions???

Bender: "does barry manilow know you raided his wardrobe?

#57     Jan 14, 2003
  8. Be advised. It means I'm mean nasty & tired. I piss nalpalm and can put a round through a flea's ass at 3,000 feet.

#58     Jan 14, 2003
  9. [​IMG]
    "You're gonna look real funny sucking my dick with no teeth."

that guy was absolutely perfect for that role..

#59     Jan 14, 2003
  10. he was the bad guy in Highlander too....

remember when he grabbed the gitl and went on the car ride?

"MOM"

#60     Jan 14, 2003