Favorite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Jan 10, 2003.

1. Golden: You reminded me of this gem

" You forgot the three golden rules on earth 1) never get in a land war in China 2) never ever get into a game involving death with a Sicilian...choke , gasp

#31     Jan 13, 2003
  2. Steel Magnolias by Tom Cruise:

"Respect the cock....and tame the cunt...."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wall Street by Bud Fox (b4 walking into GG's office.)

"Life boils down to a couple of moments....this is one of them.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(**NOT RELEASED YET**)
    The Recruit by Al Pacino:

"If you want answers, you've got the wrong person....all I have is secrets...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spiderman by Toby McGuire

"Who am I??............I'm Spiderman...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caddyshack by take your pick.

Every other line in the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rookie by Clint Eastwood's Lieutenant

"This is not a job...its a fuckin' adventure...."

#32     Jan 13, 2003
  3. "fear causes hesitation, and hesitation causes your fears to come true" - Bodi Zepher - Patrick Swayze - Point Break

#33     Jan 13, 2003
  4. so true

#34     Jan 13, 2003
  5. maxpi

maxpi

"Gentlemen, we've got a date with fate and it looks like she ordered the lobster" Mystery Men, forgot the character's name

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" Jessica in Roger Rabbit

Kate: "Do you know what happens to people that treat me like that, do you?" Luc: "They go on to peaceful and prosperous lives?" French Kiss

"Is it dead" (referring to the crocodile he had just knifed). "I hope so because it's going to be harder to skin otherwise". Crocodile Dundee.

"He (the neighborhood bully) don't scare me, I got mind control over him. When he comes around and tells me to shut up, I shut up, but after he gone, I'm still talking" Chris Rock in Friday.

Max

#35     Jan 13, 2003
  6. "Cunnilingus and psychiatry got us here"

"Christ, you yap worse than six barbers"

"So tell me, if he doesn't make penisary contact with her Volvo does that count as intercourse or not?"

"So what, no fuckin' ziti now?"

"I'll build him a ramp. Right up to your ass."

"Those who want respect give respect." "See, he just told you
    to shut the fuck up. And he told me to go fuck myself"

#36     Jan 13, 2003
  7. When asked - 'how do you know women so well?"

"I just think of a man and take away reason and accountability"

Jack Nicholson( I dont' re. the character's name) from "As Good as it Gets"

#37     Jan 13, 2003
  8. rs7

rs7

Is it because the four letter words that offend you are edited out for tv??:)

BTW....you DO know you can pause a DVD so you can take a leak, right? I mean you don't really NEED commercials!

Peace, Nitro:)
    Rs7

#38     Jan 13, 2003
  9. "Mmmmmm.... Now that's a tasty burger."

#39     Jan 13, 2003
  10. VINCENT You'll dig it the most. But you know what the funniest thing about Europe is?

JULES What?

VINCENT It's the little differences. A lotta the same shit we got here, they got there, but there they're a little different.

JULES Examples?

VINCENT Well, in Amsterdam, you can buy beer in a movie theatre. And I don't mean in a paper cup either. They give you a glass of beer, like in a bar. In Paris, you can buy beer at MacDonald's. Also, you know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

JULES They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

VINCENT No, they got the metric system there, they wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.

JULES What'd they call it?

VINCENT Royale with Cheese.

INTERIOR. APARTMENT (ROOM 49) - MORNING 8 A.M..

THREE YOUNG GUYS, obviously in over their heads, sit at a table with hamburgers, french fries and soda pops laid out.

One of them flips the LOUD BOLT on the door, opening it to REVEAL Jules and Vincent in the hallway.

JULES Hey kids.

The two men stroll inside.

The three young caught-off-guard Guys are:

MARVIN The black young man, who opened the door, will, as the scene progresses, back into the corner.

ROGER A young blond-haired surfer kid with a "Flock of Seagulls" haircut, who has yet to say a word, sits at the table with a big sloppy hamburger in his hand.

BRETT A white, preppy-looking sort with a blow-dry haircut.

Vincent and Jules take in the place, with their hands in their pockets. Jules is the one who does the talking.

JULES How you boys doin'?

No answer.

JULES (to Brett) Am I trippin', or did I just ask you a question.

BRETT We're doin' okay.

As Jules and Brett talk, Vincent moves behind the young Guys.

JULES Do you know who we are?

Brett shakes his head: "No."

JULES We're associates of your business partner Marsellus Wallace, you remember your business partner dont'ya?

No answer.

JULES (to Brett) Now I'm gonna take a wild guess here: you're Brett, right?

BRETT I'm Brett.

JULES I thought so. Well, you remember your business partner Marsellus Wallace, dont'ya Brett?

BRETT I remember him.

JULES Good for you. Looks like me and Vincent caught you at breakfast, sorry 'bout that. What'cha eatin'?

BRETT Hamburgers.

JULES Hamburgers. The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kinda hamburgers?

BRETT Cheeseburgers.

JULES No, I mean where did you get'em? MacDonald's, Wendy's, Jack-in-the- Box, where?

BRETT Big Kahuna Burger.

JULES Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I heard they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself, how are they?

BRETT They're good.

JULES Mind if I try one of yours?

BRETT No.

JULES Yours is this one, right?

BRETT Yeah.

Jules grabs the burger and take a bite of it.

JULES Uuummmm, that's a tasty burger. (to Vincent) Vince, you ever try a Big Kahuna Burger?

VINCENT No.

Jules holds out the Big Kahuna.

JULES You wanna bite, they're real good.

VINCENT I ain't hungry.

JULES Well, if you like hamburgers give 'em a try sometime. Me, I can't usually eat 'em 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian. Which more or less makes me a vegetarian, but I sure love the taste of a good burger. (to Brett) You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France?

BRETT No.

JULES Tell 'em, Vincent.

VINCENT Royale with Cheese.

JULES Royale with Cheese, you know why they call it that?

BRETT Because of the metric system?

JULES Check out the big brain on Brett. You'a smart motherfucker, that's right, the metric system.

#40     Jan 13, 2003