Favorite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Jan 10, 2003.

1. I just had a chat with Bungrider, i thought he was angry but he was just quoting "the big Labowsky"....Im partial to FLETCH and THE GODFATHER...So give your favorite movie quote but you got tell me the actor and the movie....there's a lot of classic lines out there from cult movies....with that said my favorite all time quote is:

"Mr senator , you can have my offer now, My offer is this: NOTHING,.Not even the gaming fee which I would expect you ro pay personally".......Al Pacino...Godfather II

CLose second:

"Oh that's just great, i tell you Im a thief and you call me a liar"
    Jim Belushi ...About Last night

Lastly:

"Waiter, I'd like a glass of hot fat and the head of alfredo garcia"
    Chevy Chase...FLETCH!

2. 1970 -- Five Easy Pieces (Jack Nicholson)

3. " WOMEN....did got do it on purpose or was he just tryign to piss ius off"
    ..witched o eastwick

" Herrrreeees Johnnny"
    ..the shinning

"You Can't handle the truth"
    a few good men

4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Certain women should be struck regularly, like gongs.

Robert Montgomery, Private Lives

--Db

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Tony Montana: You've got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year.

Elvira: Hey Jose. Who, why, when and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?

hahahahahahahaha....:D

6. LOL!!!!:D that's a classic line

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Look at that! Look how she moves! That's just like Jell-O on springs.

Jack Lemmon about Marilyn Monroe, Some Like It Hot

--Db

8. Jules: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holyies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vincent: Can I have a sip of that? I'd like to know what a five-dollar shake tastes like.

Mia: Be my guest. You can use my straw, I don't have kooties.

Vincent: Yeah, but maybe I do.

Mia: Kooties I can handle.

Vincent: Goddamn! That's a pretty fuckin' good milk shake.

Mia: Told ya.

Vincent: I don't know if it's worth five dollars, but it's pretty fuckin' good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmie: I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how fuckin' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.

Vincent: Jimmie --

Jimmie: -- I'm talkin'. Now let me ask you a question, Jules. When you drove in here, did you notice a sign out front that said, "Dead nigger storage?" -- answer to question. Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said, "Dead nigger storage?"

Vincent: Naw man, I didn't.

Jimmie: You know why you didn't see that sign?

Vincent: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause storin' dead niggers ain't my fuckin' business!

9. "Im gonna get me some pipe carrying nigga's and we gonna get mid-evil on yo ass!!"

VingRhaimes

10. Jagged Edge

[​IMG]

"He was scum."

Sam Ransom (Robert Loggia) to Teddy Barnes (Glenn Close) after she shot and killed her client and lover Jack Forrester (Jeff Bridges).

#10     Jan 10, 2003