Favorite movie qoutes that apply to trading

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by indahook, Jun 23, 2003.

1. "You want to fuck with me? You're fucking with the best! You want to fuck with me? You cockroaches. You want to play games? Okay, I play with you. You wanna play rough!?! Se halo tu muh'lil fren!"

This one is pretty good to read after a big loss or a bad day:

"You know, it could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you sleep and toss it out of a car."

"There's always that." FIGHT CLUB

#161     Jun 29, 2006
  2. "My parents want to invite you round for tea on Sunday. Do you wanna come?"

"I don't like tea."

"You don't have to drink tea!"

"Well, I don't like parents."

That one has nothing to do with trading in any way, but the movie is really one of the classics...

#162     Jul 6, 2006
  3. Goodfellas?

#163     Jul 6, 2006
  4. ROTFLMAO! (I never knew what that meant until I asked...)

It's from Grease. Danny and Sandy are in the diner, just before Frankie Avalon sings.

#164     Jul 19, 2006
  5. MODS,

I just noticed that this thread had been moved to Chit-Chat from Trading. I know that the last few posts were unrelated to trading, but probably 25 of the 28 pages were really great "Trading" quotes that deserve to be in the main Trading forum. Nothing wrong with Chit-Chat, but this thread had survived for several years in Trading, why kill it now? It's a really good thread.

Thanks for reconsidering.

#165     Jul 28, 2006
  6. easymon1

easymon1

Martin Frohm: “What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him?”
    Christopher Gardner: “He must have had on some really nice pants.”
    spidoor.jpg

#166     Dec 10, 2020
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

Poor guy found a comfy place to settle, hahaha.

#167     Dec 10, 2020