Favorite indicators for trading the S&P500 E-minis?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by silvermotion, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Porgie,

You may be a great guy or gal, maybe a great trader, you may have an unbelievalble system, you may be everything and more you claim to be, but ... I have never seen anyone post more messages while saying so little.

Your posts are generic reguritated cliches. I personally don't care if you share your secrets, your system, or anything else but enough with the "my system rocks, it is almost 100% accurate, blah, blah". If I had a near 100% system I wouldn't be wasting my time posting here ... I would be to busy drinking cocktails on the beach.

In short ... if you don't have anything to add, don't. I apologize if this is harsh but I bet I have read 50 of your posts on different threads and it is all the same ... lot of words, no insight.

#51     Apr 29, 2006
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Grob posts gobbledy-gook purposely Thunderdog and it is not worth reading. Don't feel stupid--the posts say absloutely nothing and are designed that way.

#52     Apr 29, 2006
  3. van halen........did someone die and make u king of et? secondly i don't take orders from anyone but the boss........and u ain't her.......i will continue to post what i want, when i want, and where i want........when u see porgie posts........don't read....i continue to hammer the posters once i felt the personal stinging attacks when i merely said thing s like trend is friend, buy low sell high, don't need volume, and other elememtary, rudimentary facts........... of trading intraday.

occasionally one comes along such as yourself who is in a frenzy about how useless my posts are.......show me anything on these forums and i do mean ONE single idea presented that has been something to hang ur trading hat on.........not live call junk......that is ridiculous.........live calls...THEY NEVER GIVE U THEIR TRADING RULES BECDAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY OR THEY OR CURVE FITTING..... ......I don't call......i answer the call.......when the system calls out ENTRY SIGNAL RIGHT NOW........PUNCH BUTTON.....IF U HAVE TO CALL A TRADE U R NOT TRADING U R FIZZLING..........JUST A MATTER OF TIME.........I ORIGINALLY SAID THE SYSTEM WAS 100% JUST TO MAKE A FEW MAD........THEY REALLY GOT MAD......LIKE YOURSELF......SO I WILL CONTINUE TO CREATE ANGRY RESPONSES UNTIL THE SQUEALING STOPS OR THE THE POINT IS MADE.....THE POINT IS, THE HAND COULD HAVE FED U SOMETHING, BUT YOU BIT IT......BY THE WAY WHEN I SAID 100 PERCENT IT WAS ACTUALLY OVER 90, BUT NOW IS TRULY 100 FOR T HE LAST 75 TRADES INTRADAY YM.........HOW DOES IT WORK......VERY WELL THANK YOU........ i post here to watch responses in total amazement at how far off 99% or more really are......and that is being very generous........

#53     Apr 29, 2006
  4. by the way van, porgie doesn't drink......alcohol......or gamble........my only vice is irritating the easy ones.......

#54     Apr 29, 2006
  5. please don't take this stuff so seriously, it can be very unsettling to fixate on anything read here. most of it is not worthwhile stuff........i hope to post a few thousand more times in the coming years so strap ur spurs on for the ride........by the way, any emini chart below 10 min time frame is a waste of time for all but the best professionals.........freebie given by porgie.........

#55     Apr 29, 2006
  6. Yes, I remember those calls. Observing Jack calling trades was like watching Dick Cheney hunt blindfolded.

#56     Apr 29, 2006
  7. If you did not talk like a cross between Yoda and a fortune cookie, I might be able to glean some nuggets of wisdom. I have read many of your posts in the ES Journal and except for criticisms of one method or the other, you really do not try and move the discussion along in a helpful way. Why not share your infinite wisdom if the rest of us are below your level :D

But saying "this will not work" and "I am over 90%" contributes very little it does. Much confusion punctuation use you do. Provide you little verification does you.

#57     Apr 29, 2006
  8. That's funny, considering how irritated you were by Van Halen's observation. Consider the practice of giving and taking. You may think you are giving, but are you not taking because you want validation for your supposed discovery of a high percentage mechanical method?

Giving with expectation is taking. Giving with no expectation is giving. I suggest you search the posts of a member named acrary.

#58     Apr 29, 2006
  9. Comments like this amuse me - it is also an example of how message boards like this discourage those who might otherwise succeed....

To paraphrase what you posted, "I can't trade a chart below ten minutes profitably therefore you gotta be a rocket scientist to make this work".....

Uh, no....the fact that you haven't figured it out says absolutely nothing except that you haven't figured it out.....

#59     Apr 29, 2006
  10. I hate to say this about Porgie, but he is kind of like the class clown of ET...

And to think he has developed a 10-min MA intra-day strategy for YM
    makes it even funnier...:p

I think he should put up his so-called "100%" winner strategy so
    we can all see it. It would only help for other traders to pile in on
    the same bar he does to move it his way even more.

Unless Porgie is just making all this YM stuff up...:confused:

What do you think Porgie? Put up or shut up?

What with working with a 10-min time frame I don't think anyone
    here at ET is going to rock your boat and sink it if you know what I mean...

#60     Apr 29, 2006