Favorite Adult Beverage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bigpipn, May 9, 2008.

1. Hennessy XO on the rocks is my favorite.
    Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio is a close second.

I'm always up to try something new.

Yes, I know Atticus' tears get you drunk and cure cancer at the same time, but are there any other liquors better?

Any suggestions or personal favorites?

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

B E E R

3. Crown Royal on the rocks.

4. Guinness, prefer the stout

5. jem

jem

watching a guinness foam up after you pour it just right is truly a great pleasure. It is a dynamic work of art.

And then when the tiny gases seem to be done rising to the top - you get a second great pleasure. sipping it.

6. jsmooth

jsmooth

extra dry grey goose martini (with little to no vermouth - i hate when bartenders cant make it right!) ...garnished with blue cheese stuffed olives.....3 shots goose, shake it up until your hands are frozen to the shaker, pour it into a chilled martini glass...enjoy!

7. andread

andread

are cocktails allowed?
    Black russian and alexander. I used to like the B-52 on fire, but haven't had one in a long time

8. Well, nobody said it had to be alcoholic.

Homemade baileys style liquor is darn good.
    There's various recipes, but the one i used had most of a bottle of fine whiskey, 4 (or more, for thickness) eggs, a tin of sweetened condensed milk, vanilla essence and top quality chocolate/topping/coca melted choc etc. (depended on what was available, topping is easiest, but not as good) and if i recall, an entire 600ml tub of thickened cream.

Holy cow that is tasty stuff.

I guess, you could just dissolve lard in 90% proof alcohol nutritionally, but DAMN this stuff is good.

:cool:

9. I'm having people over tonight and I'm going to give that a try. I'll have some Sangria on hand just incase I screw it up. Thanks!

10. I used to work at a high class restaurant and I had a local customer who would come in and order that all the time. I thought it was gross at the time. I tried that on a whim a few weeks ago and I was blown away. Delicious! You have to use GG to perfect the taste.

#10     May 10, 2008