Favorable view of Palin dipping

Discussion in 'Politics' started by insider trading, Aug 12, 2009.

1. How did that truthful statement hurt her. The halfrican did pal around with terrorists, did he not? She simply was not afraid to call a spade a spade. No "damage" whatsoever, in fact, the exact opposite.

#11     Aug 12, 2009
  2. Palin isn't an elected official trying to get legislation passed so whatever Palin's ratings are are irrelevant.

As much as you try and make Palin a candidate she won't be, it's a non issue.

Obama is crashing like the hindenberg and all you guys can do is bring up Sarah Palin, it's sad really.

Wait until the coal and manufacturing states get there eyes on cap and trade. That will be the final nail in the coffin for dear old barry.

Michigan
    Ohio
    Pennsylvania
    W. Virginia

All will be lost. Barry is toast.

#12     Aug 12, 2009
  3. Considering the McCain/Palin numbers dropped every time she opened her mouth I disagree

#13     Aug 12, 2009
  4. If that makes you feel better for the next 3 years good for you.Don't be to heart broken or go on a shooting rampage when Obama gets re elected

It is good that you know Palin is a joke,but the problem is the religious and gun folks in the Republican party will vote for her over a good candidate like Romney because he was once pro choice ,supports gun control and is a Mormon.

#14     Aug 12, 2009

5. I didn't say the voting public wasn't stupid, I said Ms. Palin was being truthful. I'll take your dodge of the question whether or not the halfrican was palling around with terrorists as your agreeing with my assessment.

#15     Aug 12, 2009
  6. Palin is a non issue, doesn't matter.

You very well may be right about Romney but who cares, there is absolutely nothing working in barry's favor right now. nothing, zero.

Look at the economics of the situation, do you honestly believe the economy is going to grow from now to re election?

Everything is working against him right now besides the health care and cap and trade disasters.

Fed stops buying treasuries and MBS. Rates go up, rates go up housing goes down, housing goes down economy sinks.

Market goes up dollar goes down, oil goes up inflation goes up, massive deficits, higher interest rates and inflation.

There is absolutely nothing working in his favor right now, this rally is a bunch of crap unless you listen to larry kudlow or one of those dolts on tv.

#16     Aug 12, 2009
  7. ... another favorable view of Sarah Palin

JUICY

#17     Aug 12, 2009
  8. The left can't look anymore desparate right now. Their party is fighting with each other, their main man is crashing and all they can do is totally ignore the present reality.

Insider trading focusing on Palin makes you look bad. If McCain won the election and I was STILL focused on bashing Obama I would look BAD.

Heres a hint. When going through your therapeutic periods of bashing try and focus on a topic that is relevant.

Instead of looking like an asshole unhappy with his life that also has creepy stalker like hatred for people he has never met you will only look like an asshole unhappy with his life.

#18     Aug 12, 2009
  9. Everything is working for Obama right now.all indicators show that the economy is improving.Jobs is a lagging indicator

in 2011 troops leaving Iraq and progress from stimulus money flooding the economy will be played on TV non stop.Only 60 billion out of 800 billion of stimulus money has been released,when Obama floods the economy with the majority of the money the economy will improve, even if its artificial, the American people wont know that its artificial

People may be getting pissed with Obama ,but that doesn't mean people will automatically vote for the Republican.It often takes a very strong candidate to beat a sitting President,The repubs don't have one.The smartest repubs know it is better to wait until 2016 to run

#19     Aug 12, 2009
  10. I'm sensing making fun of Sarah hurts your feelings...Sorry :(

#20     Aug 12, 2009