Fauci out?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Trump notoriously hates short people, especially if saving lives by contradicting him on the media. Some lady seems to have taken his place

2. That Lady has bee there from the beginnig and is an airhead.

Fauci has an office to run plus the task force and all the interviews he does.

However today he openly criticized Trump so expect him to be fired by Friday.

KCalhoun likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, no doubt Trump is going to Can his ass after that comment today....... he will probably hire Dennis Rodman for the position. :)

KCalhoun likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

He likely pushed back about ending the quarantine in 7 days. At the rate we're heading, we won't peak until 2 wks out.

So much for flattening the curve.

KCalhoun likes this.
  5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

KCalhoun likes this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I used to be a big fan of his, but I fear the slow fed response re testing/supplies, failure to set national standards and continued minimization of a huge killer threat will cost many lives

8. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, still wondering about why i get aggressive on here but not facebook? :)

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

And are we just throwing trillions in stimulus for an expected quarantine that now isn't going to happen? What are the odds we reduce the stimulus package now? What a con

Not sure I follow

How mad is Trump gonna be when neither Cuomo nor Newsom open for business?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  10. When you say "we" that implies that you are American.

Are you American?

#10     Mar 23, 2020