Fatigue

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Would you like a forum founded on CW only and people scratching for 200k a year only????

Sometimes by putting 50 years into thinking about it, a new viewpoint emerges.

That happened in the 30's when the P, V relationship was put into play; it was very contraversial. Darvas and I started trading at the same time in the 50's. People thought it was unusual to pull a couple of million out of the markets then; it was very contraversial.

Today in ET you get to read a lot of posts by people who think one or two points a days is very cool for ES trading. It is not cool at all. 50 contracts pulling 2 points is just a few grand a day. from what I hear not too many people are stepping up with 50 contracts either. You know why? It can scare the shit out of some people. making more than a few grand a day is contraversial in 2008.

I'm not saying anything contraversial from my viewpoint. It may be from your viewpoint. Say anything you want just like those who seem to need to express their blah at me all the time. these multi alias people have something on their minds that came from what they thought up about me. They are unnecessary in my opinion but you can see they serve a purpose for ET, apparently.

#81     Jun 4, 2008

2. Sorry Jack, mega multi millionaires don't spend the kind of time on Elite trader that you do. FACT. You defy the law of physics.

You sir, are a fraud.

#82     Jun 4, 2008
  3. Jack, I am not that much younger than you. I cleaned up a donated IBM tube computer in high school. I did my first servo work in college on an analog component board the size of a large dinner table. I used a slide rule (missed out on the abacus). I get all the aged sparky analogies. They just don't have any relevance to trading. Tomorrow, if my tick codes run all day, I'll show you just how fragile your assumption of pool extraction is based on market internals. You can take up to a point, but remember the people who are "giving" are not nice people.

#83     Jun 4, 2008
  4. 680???

Ugh, servos.

log log duo deci trig......lol

I used to sell plastic templates of sine waves for a buck......they bought them...

#84     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Thanks for telling us How subjective the method is!? :D

#85     Jun 4, 2008
  6. Yeah, and justb last week I tossed all my old french curves. Man, if you couldn't fit the data with those, the experiment was bad! Ah, the days of fried donuts and ice cream at 2AM!

#86     Jun 5, 2008
  7. Don't worry about being confused.

It is just fine for you to believe we can't (or don't) call tades in advance. I would imagine many people share your views.

One of the common ways to ramp people up in skill is to go to where they are mentally while they watch a live display. Picture yourself watching the market in real time.

Now add to that the fact that you have an additional imput. Todd and myself. We are also observing the display and your behavior.

If you are local and it was a few years ago when a lot of people were coming on board and I had agreed to be there in your office, then there would also be a signed blank check there on your desk that I had handed to you since it was part of my agreement with you before we agreed to invest the time together.

As the market opens we are working through the CO stuff and the preflight check you and I filled in previously. The stock hot list is up as well and the charts are available for anything we need. And the two screens for ES are all current.

We have agreed on YOUR pace of understanding and the amount of lead time you need to get to the right place at the right time.

We are working through doubling your capital so you can take your original SCT capital out of the market and repeat the process with the equal amount of profits.

All of this set up and my presence is predicated on one thing. YOU have figured out how much in advance you need to know something for you to be able to do MADA in synch with the market. I also have confirmed that YOU are correct in your suggested lead time requirement.

It is my policy to let people make mistakes and then see the consequences and then dig out of the hole, if one occurs. It's YOUR mind and my money. So each session ends with some profits and a lot of learning.

Jem said, in another thread, the one important consideration about trading. He said that the time to make a correct decision to be trading correctly is very brief compared the the time available to make a poor decision while trading unsuccessfully. this is a "pull the trigger" statement.

When YOU would have gone through the process of figuring out how long you need ahead of time to know where to look to do MADA, YOU would have had to know a little about the timing for when a trade is coming up. If you could have done that, then there would be a reason to be calling trades with you.

Do you think you could do that figuring out? How long do you need to know in advance what to look at to be able to do M A D A ????

This was a rhetorical question.

So far, you you have spent years missing the boat. Literally years. What is most interesting in observing your type and the trader 28 type is how the possibility of becoming a successful trader has such little incentive for you guys. further, look at the high priority you give to even thinking you can affect or influence any person who can see how great the incentive is to be a sucessful trader. The obvious definition of a successful trader is to BE an expert and take what the market offers.

Trading is one of those endeavors where a person does what the market dictates. There is no other way. No one is smarter than the markets.

You have never been around anyone who can trade. You continue to deny having that experience. Why don't you look around your community and try to connect up with some advanced beginner traders?

Please do not respond. TIA.

#87     Jun 5, 2008