Fatigue

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 3, 2008.

1. :confused:

If his is fake, mines is fake ... that's how I play the game.

Now I supposed you will need:
    a) our Brokerage Statements,
    b) Brokerage House telephone number,
    c) Account ID,
    d) Social Security numbers,
    e) past real estate dealing over the last 10 years,
    f) number of Limited Parnterships we've been involved in during our adult lifetimes,
    g) tax returns going back a decade,
    h) automobiles registered under our names; and
    i) number of mistresses/wives/ex-wives that we've supported.

It's never gonna end with you ... :eek:

#51     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Exactly.. nothing to prove :cool:

But I did enjoy watching Spydie squirm once Duref posted his.. I'm still laughing it took him an hour to construct it :D

#52     Jun 3, 2008
  3. How could ANYBODY ever quit ET? God I do love this place!

#53     Jun 3, 2008
  4. "Ternary Indecision Theory" Is that short for T.I.T.?

#54     Jun 3, 2008
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

spyder trades Jack's method, which part of it you don't understand?

#55     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Probably the 5 minutes in each bar where none of you can make up your minds until it prints and the move is gone :p

#56     Jun 3, 2008
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

fight? looks one-sided to me.

#57     Jun 3, 2008
  8. A sage trader that sees all sent me this on Spydie's so called "40"

1) Hershey and his followers have zero credibility with me for starters, right off the bat, so Spydie begins with a handicap

2) From his "blotter" Spydie went short at 12:01 and covered at 14:28, almost the exact high and low of the day... yeah, right!

3) He was supposedly short 40 contracts from 12:01 to 14:28 but if you read his posts from that time (even allowing for time of posting discrepancies), he never mentioned it until AFTER. Also, he didn't act like he was sitting on a position like that.

4) When he finally did post his "blotter" did you notice he wrote: "We'll see what type of character you have by your response"? That's a "tell" to me.

#58     Jun 4, 2008
  9. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I've moved on and so should we all.

It's the internet fellas, chill-out, sit on your currency positions and try not to have a drink (and try to stay awake) while you're trading.

I'm done with this.

Bye.

#59     Jun 4, 2008
  10. I am very curious for by the timing of 14:28:04 that the trade was closed with a certain amount of profit points already known and done. That should be 21.65 points (=92.25-70.50).

However, only the wording of "20+ points" was mentioned in the post stating at the timing of 14:28, without referring the exact points of 21.65 that should have already been done and gained.

Assuming 00:00:04 of time interval was used for composing the post, afterwards there should have another 5 minutes interval allowed for editing the post if really wanted to.

Why not (just as the timing and profit points are so important and critical in the posts (and this particular trade included) that were produced Solely for this thread)?

Very interesting indeed!

#60     Jun 4, 2008