Fatigue

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Nkhoi 2 posts per day
    Shapeshifter 41 posts per day

ROFLMAO!!

#41     Jun 3, 2008
  2. I blame Duref for interviewing me :p

But yourself and nkhoi have no such excuse.. you'll still be here in 10 years

Not on a boat, not on a supermodel, not on a golden beach :cool:

#42     Jun 3, 2008
  3. I too have no plans to continue with the acerbic posts towards you in the future. Thanks for the comments.

- Spydertrader

#43     Jun 3, 2008
  4. He's taking the piss, you are such a dimwit.. hey great call by the way.. pity the bottom dropped out just as you were looking long :p :D

#44     Jun 3, 2008
  5. Almondbread, you have a lotta nerve posting a blotter like that! It's obviously fake. I pushed the button to see your executions, and nothing happened! Fraud! (Well done, BTW. You do that with just one car? Trading what?)

#45     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Nicely done, Spydie. My Ternary Indecision Theory system cut your single trade up into two trend trades and one counter-trend trade. Didn't take them, though, had my eyes on the new 1-second system, hahaha! Really simple, only 34 statements. I'l show an example if it ever works!

#46     Jun 3, 2008
  7. Thanks for the explanation, Mandel. I prefer to scalp, too. I hate holding through retraces. That bias is the reason I'm refining indicators like Boredom, PissBreak and Fatigue. S/R are a lot more obvious to me on the scalping scale. And the four scalping systems I have work quite well. But I'm still working on a totally analytical version of SCT, haha!

#47     Jun 3, 2008
  8. You do realize you're going to be doing this as a one-man band, don't you bro?

This issue has been settled like traders and gentlemen.

From this point forward any criticisms will have to be viewed from the perspective of being slapstick humor, devoid of any real substance or element of truth.

I'm at a level where I can generate what is a pretty good yearly income ... and spydertrader can do that in a month. Even if/when I get to THAT level, he still will have reached it before me, so I still will have to respect him as being a senior trader to me.

That's the way it is for the guys who play by the rules, no one is going to respect you if you show that you can't.

Best,

Jimmy Jam

#48     Jun 3, 2008
  9. I'm talking about respect here, for trading and people who prove themselves.

If I was knocking it back like that I probably wouldn't want people all up in my business either.

If you really think someone went through the trouble of getting the detail of the transaction size, time and instrument right ... well, you're just being a big fat jerk! :p

Hell, you could very well say the same thing about my blotter if you want to criticize people ... except that my performance is consistent with how I've presented myself in the past (can trade, but also needs a job).

And his is cosistent with how he has presented himself as well (has made his living from trading for the past several years).

Be well Trader 28, be well. :)

#49     Jun 3, 2008
  10. I have found by working on the risk mangement side of the equation you can build contracts slowly and do well over-time.

It takes quite a bit of discipline to do so though. You really have to reign in your greed and you have to see yourself as being in a marathon, not a sprint.

Have a great night, this was a very productive day.

#50     Jun 3, 2008