Fatigue

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 3, 2008.

1. OK, Spydie, I developed this one just for you. It's the promised example of Fatigue. NQ one minute 3:08 to 3:16 ET, bottom pane in the attachment. It certainly hurt my head. Grey means hurt. Note that one of my best systems, the top pane, is holding long through all that shit.

#21     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Nicely done. It could be worse. You could have had to hold for nearly 2.5 hours - as I did. What would you do with all that extra time? :D

- Spydertrader

#22     Jun 3, 2008
  3. Tell us how to find your cars again Spydie.. that was so convincing :p

#23     Jun 3, 2008
  4. Can't stand to hold that long. Might die in the middle of a trade (a real possibility for Jack). Rather pick the main features of the day and trade them. And I need time for system development, which is my real pleasure in trading. Don't need the money, really.

#24     Jun 3, 2008
  5. We both know how the troll game you enjoy playing works. First, You fabricate a lie claiming I don't trade. As soon as I do trade, You claim I don't call trades in advance. As soon as I call a trade in advance, You bitch and moan like a little girl that I don't provide an execution report. Once I post an execution report, you claim I photoshopped the results.

Get over yourself.

We both know you don't trade for a living. Your 'tell' is crystal clear.

Now, go hump someone else's leg.

- Spydertrader

#25     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Whatever puts coin in your pocket my friend. Many ways to skin a cat in this business. Keep up the great work.

- Spydertrader

#26     Jun 3, 2008
  7. Spydertrader has a good point, you know.

He called his LONG trade way in advance of the market drop. :eek:

Hell, Duref saw the beginnings of the drop (as did everyone else's "Normal" chart). LOL some more.
    LOLOL, this place is such a zoo. :D :D :D

#27     Jun 3, 2008
  8. You don't trade, you proved it today, Duref is not pushing a system but he posted an execution report.. and the best you could do was rather unconvincingly try to direct us to someone that bought 40 cars.. it was laughable :p

#28     Jun 3, 2008
  9. ammo

ammo

cybil,you constantly harass jack about posting trades ,i've never seen yours,you don't even know your name ,nor do u have a clue about trading,your as fake as your 27 alias's

#29     Jun 3, 2008
  10. Yes. It is quite laughable how both you and your buddy jimmyJam (mendelbrot) spend countless hours trying to convince people you trade, when neither of you trade for a living.

Now, if you want to believe that I don't trade for a living either, fine by me.

- Spydertrader

#30     Jun 3, 2008