Fatigue

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Same set up as with the YM posted previously, and note what happened right after the post. :D

- Spydertrader

#11     Jun 3, 2008
  2. Hehe.... wait until he discovers the outside bar (OB).

A thread is probably in the offing using re: OB and how stirrups are the analysis tool.

#12     Jun 3, 2008
  3. 14:28 YM (all times Eastern and close of bar) told you time to bank the profits hypo (20+ points ES). Feel free to close me out at whatever Price level you feel appropriate. :D

I don't think I hit 3 times the ATR for the day. Maybe I should start a thread about that. :D

Hypo, We will have to do this again sometime.

- Spydertrader

#13     Jun 3, 2008
  4. zdreg

zdreg

in all seriousness take a piss at your desk with a bottle if u deem it necessary. this is just one more good reason to trade independently/remote.

#14     Jun 3, 2008
  5. Yeah, Spydie, great fun! How many cars did it take you to make 20 ES points, haha? I try to make my money as efficiently as possible.

Re outside bars, Jack, it's 100 here in Dallas. I prefer to drink inside.

#15     Jun 3, 2008
  6. Forgot to post the execution report. My kinda scalp! Over $200 in 2.5 minutes. Times PT. All done without SCT. The new system I'm testing today did it. Entry/exit off a 1-second chart, hahaha! Oh, what an eterity 146 seconds is!

#16     Jun 3, 2008
  7. Strangely missing from Jack and Spyder's celabratory posts :p

#17     Jun 3, 2008
  8. You don't believe them?

#18     Jun 3, 2008
  9. 20 points per contract my friend. Check your time and sales. Look for 40 cars on the ES. If you want the time stamps, send me a PM. I don't want to start a flame war on your thread.

Now that was funny.

- Spydertrader

#19     Jun 3, 2008
  10. Yeah because there's no way it could be anyone but you.. I mean you told us it was 40 cars before the fact right? Didn't you?

You are such a loser Spydie :p :cool: :D

#20     Jun 3, 2008