Fatbaugh sides with the Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Oct 10, 2009.

1. So, Limbaugh is a blimp with 3 ex wives, a drug addict, and who preaches morality, conservatism, self control, etc.

That he sides with the Taliban at all, or even mentions them, and includes "we all" in his comments demonstrates how twisted he and his followers are...

Imagine if someone during WWII had said they sided with Hitler and the Nazis, even in a limited way...

Man, right wing Fatman apologist like you are simply amazing...

#11     Oct 10, 2009
  2. read that Obama is giving the prize money to charity. At least thats the decent thing to do when one knows one dosent deserve it

#12     Oct 10, 2009
  3. I just love the way Rush has with words:
    "
    I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

" You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed."

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?"

"Right. So you go into Darfur and you go into South Africa, you get rid of the white government there. You put sanctions on them. You stand behind Nelson Mandela — who was bankrolled by communists for a time, had the support of certain communist leaders. You go to Ethiopia. You do the same thing."

" Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies"

"They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?"

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back(to an African American female caller)."

"He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act. ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting." -

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too." --in 1995

"I am addicted to prescription pain medication." --in 2003

#13     Oct 10, 2009
  4. Years ago back when I was in college, I used to listen to his radio show and watch his TV program. I thought that back then he often made good intellectual conservative arguments. Now it seems he has completely gone off the deep end...poor fella. I honestly feel sorry for the guy. It seems that years of drug abuse and personal problems have taken their toll. This is what happens to people on the far left and the far right when they let their anger and hatred win out over their reason...a downward spiral that leads to their own disillusionment, despair and eventual destruction. No one even needs to try and argue with a person as far gone as Rush Limbaugh, he is his own worst enemy now. The only question is how much of the Republican party he will take down with him.

#14     Oct 10, 2009
  5. More true and eloquent words are seldomn typed on ET.

#15     Oct 10, 2009
  6. Maybe you did not think about this: a guy took your seat at college and has been listening to him, then replaced by a new guy...etc. So there is now one guy listening to him and thinking exactly like you used to think.

It is maybe you who changed, not Fatman. I bet he knows what he is saying, and is well protected against being fired. If you want him to shut up, you go after his job and fire him, like they do in NFL to quarterbacks.

#17     Oct 10, 2009
  7. Here's another take for you. Yes, Limbaugh is a drug addicted right wing whackjob. However, he's crazy like a fox. He knows his constituency and he is giving them exactly what they way. If you were as syndicated as he is you'd make sure you knew what your 'audience' wants to hear and you'd give it to them.

Note the thread in P &R about the military coup aianst Obama. This is the type of fantasy world Rush's followers are living in. Some of them actually believe that it's a possibility. When you're dealing with people with the intellectual capacity of a goat, nothing should surprise. Rush ain't that stupid.

To suggest that he is somehow taking the Republican party down is backwards. He's just responding to the descent into idiocy.

He and Ann(orexia) Coulter are laughing all the way to the bank.

#18     Oct 11, 2009
  8. jem

jem

you are both right - years ago rush made important conservatives points. However to keep his audience up he has dumbed it down and clowned it out. I only see cllips of him on t.v. and he really is clowning it up.

But, he may also be going off the deep end the way David letterman went from funny sarcastic comic to the type of liberal parody his younger self would have ripped to shreds.

If you watched lettermen 20 years ago you can believe what a joke of himself he now is.

#19     Oct 11, 2009
  9. All the desk-thumpers on the left and right are doing it for the money. The more noise and attention you can draw to yourself, the more you get paid.

I call it Madonnaization. After her initial bit got old she started to try and do more and more outrageous things to keep people paying attention to her and keep the money rolling in. Not just the dumbing-down, but the numbing-down, so the attempt to keep ratcheting it up.

And there are people who still follow her antics like herded goats.

Still works to a degree, I guess.

#20     Oct 11, 2009