Fatah vs. Hamas If we can't kill Jews we'll kill each other

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drmarkan, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Arnie

Arnie

But they're great at blowing up women and children!!!

#11     Feb 5, 2007
  2. I have to agree with TraderNik's analysis of this post. It makes absolutely no sense in the context of the topic. Then to say we are so full of our opinions and direct us to some far left websites. These are sites with their own opinions as well. I think you should do some thinking, or a little more comprehensive reading before you rattle off anymore of your own opinions.

Are you saying that the cease-fire on Friday was not broken immediately after it was agreed upon? I'm sorry, but you are wrong if that is what you think. This may require a little more research on your part. I don't expect you too, I just suggest you do.

#12     Feb 5, 2007
  3. I just found this article from yesterday. It is good to see that there are Palestinians out there who do understand the exact point that I am making here:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1170359774215&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull

"Everyone here is disgusted by what's happening in the Gaza Strip," said Shireen Atiyeh, a 30-year-old mother of three working in one of the Palestinian Authority ministries. "We are telling the world that we don't deserve a state because we are murdering each other and destroying our universities, colleges, mosques and hospitals. Today I'm ashamed to say that I'm a Palestinian."

#13     Feb 5, 2007
  4. roncer

roncer

Looks like I have stumbled upon some of the CHOSEN PEOPLE.

What surprises me though is you haven't even used the anti-semetic word yet.

With such openess and flexibility in your way of thinking you must be true veteran traders .....consistant winners.

Oh by the way have you ever heard of Jimmy Carter, Bill Moyers, Bob Woodward, Zbigniew Brzezinski, or Molly Ivins? Well stay away from them unless you want the truth.

#14     Feb 5, 2007
  5. So unless we think the way you do, we are not open-minded? This is silly to say the least. Your surprise that nobody has used anti-semite to describe you is telling of how open-mided you are. You have a preconceived notion that I am going to call you an anti-semite because I take a position that is in contradiction to your own. I just think that you are misguided in what you believe.

The names you list are people who have a one-sided opinion when it comes to the Arab-Israeli conflict as well. So how is that any more open-minded? There are always at least two sides to an argument, otherwise an argument does not exist. Trying to claim someone is not open-minded as you have done is just a way to avoid actually addressing the argument at hand. It in no way validates your position, and it really makes you look bad because it says to people reading this that you do not have a strong enough argument to repudiate the claims being made.

#15     Feb 5, 2007
  6. Sorry dude, but one of the CHOSEN persons you've listed (Molly Ivins (sic)) is dead, and another CHOSEN sycophant of yours - Bill Moyers, his demented view of the world would make many Rabbis beem with pride . . .

#16     Feb 5, 2007
  7. If you take a step back, take a simple laymans view of people who live in the modern west, who protest with signs and yelling, and then a look at people who live in the modern middle east, who commit suicide, and blow up innocent women and children, what impression do you walk away with?

#17     Feb 5, 2007
  8. Welcome Roncer! Your faithfulness as a brainless follower of the leftist appeasement approach to thugs who would stop at nothing to kill you and your family, have this free membership and social standing waiting for you:

dhim·mi - A Qur'anic term that refers to a subjugated non-Muslim person living in a society dominated by Muslims. Second-class status is confirmed by the legal system and dhimmis do not share the rights of their Muslim rulers. (ex. of use: "Hey Jimmy, if you want to be a dhimmi, then you'd better learn how to shimmy.")

P.S. This status will only be bestowed upon you if don't manage to get blown up or beheaded first.

#18     Feb 5, 2007
  9. PLATER

PLATER

Two muslim women sat there having a chat. "Ah Ahmed such a lovely child, he was a martyr wasn't he?
    "Yes he was, and Asif" says mother
    "Oh don't they blow up quick these days"

#19     Feb 7, 2007
  10. roncer

roncer