Fat Man vs. Dumb Bitch

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 4, 2010.

1. The Plum LineGreg Sargent's blog

Palin Camp Rips Limbaugh, Hits His “Retard” Comment As “Crude And Demeaning”

Sarah Palin versus Rush Limbaugh!

Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”

2. Hello

Hello

I thought from the title of the thread you were going to start talking about an argument between your parents.

3. You had a thought, and the thought was wrong...

...par for the course.

4. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d-QevraCQUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d-QevraCQUc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. Aaaaahahahahha, so funny!!

6. Mnphats

Mnphats

Nice work, you got to kill two birds with one stone. A Palin and Limbaugh article.

....par for the course

7. Not only do I get to "kill two birds with one stone" I get another of the dumb ass ET klannish making a fool of themselves...

8. Mnphats

Mnphats

You are the first to cry racist, yet you are continually calling Palin a bitch.

...another liberal hypocrite......

9. Palin essentially called herself a pit bull with lipstick...

Hey dumb ass, Palin is a woman and she called herself a dog...

...well a female dog is a bitch!

You are one foolish klannish...

#10     Feb 4, 2010