Fastest way to lose money

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Tums

Tums

Sure you are promoting your SPM. See this post here:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1531992#post1531992

SCT is a fraud?
    I don't see you or anybody making SPM live calls on ET Chat, or posting your profits in the P/L thread. I don't see how your system work in a non-trend day. The money you give back in stop loss is probably larger than the money you make on a trend ride.

#21     Jul 15, 2007
  2. #22     Jul 15, 2007
  3. Tums

Tums

Steven: You are talking around in circles.

#23     Jul 15, 2007
  4. I always get a kick out of that name.. so easy to sucker people in.. should be a poster for SCT

I have to ask if English is your first language.. I mean you do know what ANY means don't you and in what context I used it?

#24     Jul 15, 2007
  5. Why don't you tell me this Tums.. do you reap 3 times the daily range without ever having a loss as Jack says you should using SCT?

And secondly what brainless witless glassy eyed dullards would ever believe those ridiculous claims

Answer me that Tummy

#25     Jul 15, 2007
  6. Tums

Tums

T28:

I don't trade SCT.
    I don't trade SPM either.

Do you trade SPM?
    Do you find it Simple?
    Do you find it Profitable?
    Do you think it is a Method?

what brainless witless glassy eyed dullards would ever believe those ridiculous claims that SPM is Simple and Profitable?

Instead of constantly goading others to post their P/L, why don't you post your P/L?

#26     Jul 15, 2007
  7. #27     Jul 15, 2007
  8. You have just given the gist of what good trading is all about. I sincerely hope all those nOObs asking for help have the sense to wander through and read it.

Jimmy Jam

#28     Jul 15, 2007
  9. But Jack's Kool Aid is so more delicious :p

#29     Jul 15, 2007