Fastest way to lose money

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Tums

Tums

Why don't you post on the P/L thread ?

#11     Jul 15, 2007
  2. I guess because I don't PM people and try to recruit them.. if I did then certainly the P/L thread or live trades would be the best way to accomplish that

#12     Jul 15, 2007
  3. Tums

Tums

Since you claim your method is superior to Jack's, you should prove it with your P/L.

#13     Jul 15, 2007
  4. The minute I start using the PM function to recruit others as Jack does I will

Or I could speak in double dutch and avoid every single way of proving it :p

#14     Jul 15, 2007
  5. Tums

Tums

Your endless Jack bashing threads are SPM recruitment in disguise.

#15     Jul 15, 2007
  6. Nope, I merely propose any simple profitable method.. doesn't have to be mine.. it wont suit everyone.. we are all different

In truth mine isn't even a method.. I merely reminded people how to use the MACD correctly because it had become fashionable to forget the zero line represented momentum and quite a few traders were wondering why some signals failed

You see here's the thing.. you make money in this game primarily through money management and good trading psychology.. the method is a bit of a joke because it represents a very small percentage in determining success

My best trades (when MACD looks best) merely reflect price action, forget method, it will bog you down.. the brain is faster than any system, any method and any computer.. you will know when to trade if you have the confidence and money management.. MACD is like my security blanket.. I shouldn't even have it on the chart but like all guys I still enjoy sucking at a teat

Thats why you need a simple method, complicated merely takes up resources that must be spent on MM and psych

Jack is leading the blind to ruin because he wants to be a guru.. but he has never made a cent and is forced to live off his girlfriend who actually works

He has put his ego before the interests of those who follow him..

It's the classic ego inflation of the talentless and insecure elder man who has failed in life and is trying to redeem himself at the expense of others

#16     Jul 15, 2007
  7. BSAM

BSAM

(Applause light is on, but it's not necessary, as the crowd goes wild on its on.)

#17     Jul 15, 2007
  8. Tums

Tums

What does Jack Hershey has to do with you promoting your SPM ?

#18     Jul 15, 2007
  9. Nobody is promoting SPM.. (forget methodology) but everybody should be promoting money management and a good trading psychology... SCT is a fraud because it does not address the keys to profitability.. it seeks to distract from them because it's author has never been profitable in his life..

Hence Jack couldn't even show a profit in a trading contest.. ie: he couldn't even PAPER trade SCT profitably

#19     Jul 15, 2007
  10. Getting married is biggest surefire way of losing money.

John

#20     Jul 15, 2007