Fastest way to lose an $1,000,000 account

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qdz2, Jan 10, 2003.

1. MRWSM

MRWSM

If you try to lose it, you'd probably end up being a reverse contrarian and end up with 2 Million. Then you'd have twice the problem.:cool:

#31     Jan 10, 2003
  2. cheeks

cheeks

IT WAS THE DUKES, IT WAS THE DUKES

I love that movie!

#32     Jan 10, 2003
  3. qdz2

qdz2

Made it?

Best way is to become either a day dreamer or a day curser. And put your faith into manipulators.

:p

#33     Jan 13, 2003
  4. me 2...

particularly the exotic Island they purchased!

#34     Jan 13, 2003
  5. Just ask lundy

#35     Jan 13, 2003
  6. 1. sign up with RJT
    2. turn off the email confirms
    3. make 100 trades a day (200 round trips)
    4. even if you break even trading enuf to cover the commissions, they'd siphon off your million bucks in exactly 2,000 trading days for simply providing you with statements (at $2.50 per trade - NOT statement). i guess that's why they're a DISCOUNT broker.

or if you cant wait 2,000 days:

you could marry my ex-wife... she could burn thru the cash much fast than RJT, although the principle is still the same. however, the conjegal interaction varies, with RJT you can only receive! now thats no fair! it would all be easier with my ex- and definitely more fun, since with RJT you are required to initiate an action to lose money and "get the high hard one" - too much trouble - of course, the plus with RJT is that you can only lose a million (no margin).

my ex- would siphon-off all your money in no time, then sue you for divorce to take everything else, and demand continued tribute so that she could maintain the lifestyle she just took from you.

do i sound bitter today? :mad:

p.s. - my ex-wife is actually a decent sort - but, she continues to collect tribute just the same (sans conjegal interaction - physical that is) :eek:

#36     Jan 13, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

She is not a "stock picker" though - she is a market strategist, which I gather is a macro view...

nitro

#37     Jan 13, 2003
  8. Looks like you just paid her additional tribute of a literary kind.

Not fair to tease! Now you've got us interested. Need pics. Or at least a description.

#38     Jan 13, 2003
  9. qdz2

qdz2

LOL....

Easy pal. Money and women, easy coming and easy going. The most impotant is to have fun. Right?!

:p

#39     Jan 14, 2003
  10. Naked pictures of his ex ...

#40     Jan 14, 2003