Fastest NYSE Executions?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by specul8tor, Jul 11, 2002.

1. mixer

mixer

just pound them 99 shares at time! When they show 1 X1 if you send 99 share market orders you will and can get as many shares at the quote as you can press the button.

#21     Mar 25, 2003
  2. Some stocks trade for over $100. It probably would not look suspicious for retail traders to odd lot these. (Although such stocks usually have crummy spreads.)

#22     Mar 25, 2003

3. The odd lot system is for retail orders. Abuse of it is easily spotted. The best thing to do is to learn how to trade like a man instead of stealing by using odd lots.

jeff--

#23     Mar 26, 2003
  4. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

What is "True Auto-X"?

#24     Mar 26, 2003
  5. True Auto-X is auto-X at the NBBO. Regionals have it and when it is on. It's not the same as NYSE Direct+. You'll know when you have it. IT's very fast. And I'm not talking about executing with odd lots like some are talking on this board.

http://www.tradersmagazine.com/magazine.cfm?id=1499

jeff--
    www.tradeoes.com

#25     Mar 26, 2003
  6. how do you get access to this - a direct link to CHX? surely you don't get access with ARCA, because there is nothing instantenous about regional fills with it.

#26     Mar 26, 2003
  7. I"m talkig direct lines.

jeff--

www.tradeoes.com

#27     Mar 26, 2003
  8. How about instead, I trade to win (make money)?

#28     Mar 26, 2003
  9. mixer

mixer

Well, Im just telling him to poud them and see what happens

#29     Mar 26, 2003
  10. GHansen

GHansen

The only problem is that tightass exchanges like the CHX don't allow professional traders to use their auto-ex system.

#30     Mar 27, 2003