FasterPussycat's Trades & Plays & Ways-volume:June

Discussion in 'Journals' started by FasterPussycat, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hope this thread doesn't just turn out to be a long list of, "bought XYZ 35.60"

Next Post

"sold XYZ at 35.90"

Who cares!

Put up some commentary dude! We wanna get into the mind of the pussycat. Find out, is there really some twisted genius there? or is it just some highschool punk playn games with us

PS - 7 pages of posts! not a trade yet. Ooh the build up, the suspense, the anticipation!!

#41     Jun 6, 2002
  2. there will be no market commentary etc. i leave this to market pundits like you and our esteemed critic babak.

the notation will be just as you described. plays/trades only, few comments. i trade strictly off the stock charts, level II, T&S & futures. I REACT, i don't try to predict future market action beyond the next 30 secs.

sorry, you will have to look elsewhere for general market analysis and megatrends. may i suggest "seanote"?

#42     Jun 6, 2002
  3. Whatzup pussycat,
    Can you post yesterdays account statement showing your trades to add some cred?

#43     Jun 6, 2002
  4. i am not so sure that i want to post actual brokerage statements and whatnot, sounds to me like a lot of extra work. i'm too busy making money. i want to keep this as simple as possible. the plays should speak for themselves like on seanote's thread, don't you think?

as for yesterday's all winners, i wasn't even going to mention it but then i thought "what the hell, it's the truth why not say it?"

stay tuned.

#44     Jun 6, 2002
  5. Okay, cool. "just the facts please miss". That can work.

(warning: pussycat may be planning to front run customers)

ok...as opposed to trading from what??

#45     Jun 6, 2002
  6. what?

#46     Jun 6, 2002
  7. We will get to see this amazing new strategy of buying into uptrending stocks and shorting the downtrending ones I've heard so much about in his prior posts!
    Woohooo!
    :p

Will you actually post some trades today or will this be 12 pages of mindless chatter like yesterday?

#47     Jun 6, 2002
  8. every attempt will be made to post quickly today but keep in mind seanote's cogent comments -my first priority is to managing my trades.

stay tuned 4 more.

#48     Jun 6, 2002
  9. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#49     Jun 6, 2002
  10. what stocks do you trade faster?

#50     Jun 6, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.