FasterPussyCat/SuperEgo/KatrinaJohns VERSUS APHEXCOIL Live, Monday 11/18 Here on ET!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heh heh lavish praise and unconditional submission will get very far with me:D

#11     Nov 12, 2002
  2. Only two more days until the SHOWDOWN!!

[​IMG]

We've heard some talk, but what kind of odds are these two getting?

So far, we've heard some praise for FPC's strategies, and no doubt, he's got some new ones saved up for this epic battle.

It's very unusual to have FPC so quiet only a few days before the big match. No doubt he is preparing especially well for this epic challenge!

Let's hear a bit more about our contestants-

Aphexcoil, or "Aphie," as he's usually called, seems to prefer the Soros approach - making big bets on whatever you think may happen in the not-too-distant future. We still have yet to see whether this approach will net him the big gains that he's been hoping for...

FPC, or "Pussy," as he's affectionately known, prefers a very technical scalping approach to the naz, moving in and out very quickly on the highest of the high beta nasdaq stocks. In the past, he's made some public appearances here on ET talking a bit about his strategies, but overall, his methods are pretty clandestine.

May the best hack win!!!

#12     Nov 13, 2002
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Aphie is no match for The fastest pussy in town......

#13     Nov 13, 2002
  4. is there really some type of contest going on in the chat room between these 2? or is this just a joke?

:confused:

#14     Nov 13, 2002
  5. If FPC wants to go a round with me on Monday, I'm fair game.

Btw, beer will not be served -- BYOB.

#15     Nov 13, 2002
  6. if this happens, i will be part of the audience.

#16     Nov 13, 2002
  7. Mega dittoes

#17     Nov 13, 2002
  8. ha ha ha i wouldn't want you to suffer any more embarrassment on this board than you already have:D

#18     Nov 13, 2002
  9. DTK

DTK

I'll bring the digital beer...

[​IMG]

#19     Nov 13, 2002
  10. So what we have here by this admission is ...

a) You are indeed FPC

b) You're bowing out of a contest because ... why ... are you afraid? Come on FPC, get in the ring. You can pick the late session or morning -- 2 hours -- me and you making calls. The whole world can see just how "good" you are and how "???" I am ...

#20     Nov 13, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.