Fast Money suckers contrarian pick MOTOROLA MOT!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jun 20, 2008.

1. I saw Pete Najarian flail about tonight like a little girl on Fast Money saying to "stay away" from Motorola. I get a little suspicious when I see guys like Cramer and Najarian flail about on television night after night telling us to sell everything and that the end of the world is near.

I NEVER see these guys recommending stocks at their bottom, but rather always picking tops. Then when their stocks crash down they never get mentioned again or maybe later they laugh at the retirees who invested in their lousy picks during "apology" episodes.

Motorola is the best penny stock on the market out there right now. Is the world's largest cell phone and two way radio maker going to simply close up shop? Come on Pete, lets quit it with the little girl antics and start acting like men to call a bottom. I say there is a bottom right now.

The fact of the matter the reason why this dropped today was because of some idiot talking smack about the stock at a trade show in Japan. Then there was another idiot who theorized that the new Samsung phone would cut into MOT's business. Smack talk and theory cut this down then Najarian flails about like a helpless little girl on national television.

Buy MOT. Just buy it, please.

[​IMG]

2. Let's see another arrow on your chart showing us where you bought.

Based on the desperation in your tone, I would guess some time in mid-late 2007.