FAST MONEY LOSER PICS from monday DOWN BIG

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dsq, Oct 15, 2008.

1. kipster

kipster

is that where Eric Bolling went?

What time is his show?

I always thought he made more sense than the rest of the panel

#11     Feb 19, 2009
  2. Fast Money is, hands down, the best program on CNBC. Which isn't saying much :D

#12     Feb 19, 2009
  3. ess1096

ess1096

I thought I was the only one who found myself constantly fading Joe Teranova. :D

#13     Feb 19, 2009
  4. Its amazing that after you trade all day that you have time to listen to those guys. Its entertainment and they have to be careful not to front run the recommendation. I think that a lawsuit will cancel the show soon. One suit and its done. I hope they get paid well. I like cramer & my dog thinks he's funny. when he yells he gets the head turned to the side.

I woul like to see an Elitetrader.com show. Ivanovich get on it...
    Have fun like the slow money guys... Its only money.

#14     Feb 19, 2009
  5. No kidding. Annoying self-important jerk.

#15     Feb 19, 2009
  6. Huge loss when Bolling left. He seems to comment more on stocks now, which is not his game. He should stick to energy.

Of the others, Macke makes a good bit of sense, as does Finnerman. She had a great call when the hedge fund IPOs were the rage. Said to avoid them, why buy what they're selling. turned out to be very prescient.

#16     Feb 19, 2009
  7. Illum

Illum

I like the show, its fun to watch. But I wouldn't follow any trades from them. Mackie is funny as hell but he is crusin for a serious loss with his TM pick. Terranova is a flat out fade. He is a loser. Pete isn't bad, his brother is snake oil salesman. I like Dylan rants on the bankers and how it makes Adami squirm. Finerman is way over her head in this market. Long C and Bac? She cant see the future in here. Fun show. Seymor does serious homework.

#17     Feb 19, 2009
  8. najarian has special powers and can read the options activity to tell you which stocks will surge, but only after the fact.

#18     Feb 19, 2009
  9. Agreed. Jeff is good.

#19     Feb 19, 2009
  10. Illum

Illum

Case in point on Finerman. She advocates shorting Treasuries tonight. Eastern Europe is teetering on the edge. There is going to be a global scare similar to October and she is going to short Treasuries. Good god that is some retarded chit. But hey, she is on tv not me, so whatever.

#20     Feb 19, 2009