Fast Money is GARBAGE

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by The Kin2, May 18, 2007.

1. didn't see them, its on at 8:00 so I miss it alot but its free and these guys are traders that we know trade, there is good info there even if you don't trade there trades, there research that you might have missed or not known about

I just like the fact that bolling makes 15,000,000.00 a year trading oil and gas, if you could do 2% of what he does thats 300,000.00, its good inspiration, i'm sure those other guys are doing pretty good also

free advice, it does cost anything, and its coming from people who trade for a living

#41     Jun 23, 2007
  2. these traders were nervous on the last show, just shows the amount of fear.

#42     Jun 23, 2007
  3. Well, the gal was a nervous nellie, for sure.

#43     Jun 23, 2007
  4. I wish they would have a few more shows like it, like a futures show

even crazy oscar isn't bad to watch on the utube

#44     Jun 23, 2007
  5. She's always nervous. When she talks though, I pay attention.

#45     Jun 23, 2007
  6. she had to hold back on najarian's replacement for his BS on options volatility trading. He was a little outside his scope of expertise (as if the put/call vol skew is something playable often enough, since thats easily arb'ed out w/ synthetic/neutral positions).

#46     Jun 23, 2007
  7. Agree. Those shows used to actually have a tiny bit of use, but now they are horrible. Discussing crap like Rosie O and Paris. Along with worthless political garbage. Unwatchable.

#47     Jun 23, 2007
  8. You're right. Total waste of time now. The sad thing is, they have some decent people on them, but they talk about everything but the market. When they do talk stocks, it's about something idiotic like "what stocks to buy to profit from Paris gettingout of jail" or something equally idiotic.

The producers of that whole Saturday morning block should be fired.

#48     Jun 24, 2007
  9. empee

empee

I thought FOx news says their sat. business block is the highest rated business program. Shouldn't they be giving the producers raises?

Remember, they are looking for eyeballs, not necessarily intelligent ones.

#49     Jun 24, 2007
  10. I've been watching (was) Bulls & Bears and Cashin' In for awhile.

They used to discuss stuff that may or may not have much/any market impact, but for only about 5 minutes at the beginning. Then they would actually talk about stocks and market predictions. Now, it's almost the whole damn show.

Sure, the shows were kinda weak most of the time, but fairly entertaining if you like market stuff. And unless Spike has a good movie, UFC, or car and truck shows, what else you gonna watch that early on a Saturday?

#50     Jun 24, 2007